介绍杭州交通的英语作文,用英语介绍杭州亚运会

介绍杭州交通的英语作文,用英语介绍杭州亚运会

讲解杭州交通的英语作文?

Hangzhou, there are four bus stations, namely passenger transportation center, West Railway Station, South Station, North Station. Depending on the relative location of Hangzhou, four cars were sent to the station in different directions. From the train station to the respective bus terminal (for example, the city railway station, Wulin, Yanan Road, Hangzhou passenger car centers, etc.) have a direct bus, but not free between the station and the station, usually 4-5 million.

That Jiubao Terminal Passenger Transportation Center. Mainly sent to Jiangsu, Fujian, Hubei, Shandong, Anhui, Shanghai and other provinces and other places;

West Station sent to Quzhou, Tonglu, Chun (Lake), Xinanjiang, Yongyu, Quzhou, Jiangshan, Changshan, civilized, Shexian, Tunxi, Huangshan, Anhui Province, Nanchang in Jiangxi Province, Jingdezhen, Shangrao, Jiujiang , Boyang, Yushan, Hubei Province, Wuhan and other places;

Nord sent to Anhui, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Beijing, Henan, Shandong, Hubei, Chongqing, Zhejiang and other places north;

South Station leading to the area south of Hangzhou, radiation Zhejiang, Guangdong and Fujian provinces.

用英语讲解杭州?

Hangzhou is the capital and most populous city of Zhejiang Province in East China.It sits at the head of Hangzhou Bay, which separates Shanghai and Ningbo. Hangzhou grew to prominence as the southern terminus of the Grand Canal and has been one of the most renowned and prosperous cities in China for much of the last millennium. The city's West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site immediately west of the city, is among its best-known attractions.

Hangzhou is classified as a sub-provincial city and forms the core of the Hangzhou metropolitan area,the fourth-largest in China.During the 往年 Chinese census, the metropolitan area held 21.102 million people over an area of 34,585 km2 (13,353 sq mi).Hangzhou prefecture had a registered population of 9,018,000 in 往年.

In September 往年, Hangzhou was awarded the 往年 Asian Games. It will be the third Chinese city to play host to the Asian Games after Beijing 1990 and Guangzhou 往年.Hangzhou, an emerging technology hub and home to the e-commerce giant Alibaba, also hosted the eleventh G-20 summit in 往年.

Hangzhou's climate is humid subtropical with four distinctive seasons, characterised by long, very hot, humid summers and chilly, cloudy and drier winters (with occasional snow).

angzhou began to prosper and flourish in the Tang Dynasty (618-907). It was the capital of the Wu and Yue States in the 10th Century during the Five Dynasties Period, and had its political heyday in the Southern Song Dynasty (1127-1279), when it served as the capital of China. Hangzhou witnessed a commercial boom in the Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) Dynasties, which is continuing at present.

翻译:

杭州是中国东部浙江的首都和人口最多的城市。它位于杭州湾的顶部,杭州湾将上海和宁波分开。杭州作为大运河的南端,在上个千年的大多数时间里,长期以来都是中国最著名、最繁荣的城市之一。该市的西湖,联合国教科文组织世界遗产马上在城西是最著名的景点之一。

杭州被划为次省级城市是中国第四大城市杭州都市区的核心。在往年中国人口普查中,杭州城区拥有21102万人口,面积34585平方公里(13353平方英里)。往年的人口达到9018000。

往年9月,杭州被授予往年届亚运会。它将是继1990年北京和往年广州后面第三个举行亚运会的中国城市。杭州,一个新兴的技术中心,电子商务巨头阿里巴巴的所在地,也在往年主办了第十一届G 20峰会。

杭州属亚热带湿润气候,四季分明,夏季漫长、炎热、潮湿,冬季寒冷、多云、干燥(有时下雪)。

唐朝(618-907)启动兴盛兴盛。在五代时期,它是10世纪吴越国的首都,在南宋(1127-1279)成为中国的首都时达到政治鼎盛时期。杭州在明朝(1368年至1644年)和清朝(1644-1911)时期产生了商业繁荣。

去杭州的英语作文60词?

I had read and heard about Hangzhou is a nice tourist spot.I went there during this summer holiday.I went to the famous West lake with my parents on one saturday.We climbed the LeiFeng tower and walked around the parks..We also visited the underwater world of hangzhou.As it was on the weekend,the place was very crowded.

I like Hangzhou,I will go there again next year

初二英语杭州日记?

A Visit to Hangzhou  

It was my first visit to Hangzhou today.

In one and a half days, I hurried through more than ten scenic spots. The West Lake in spring is gracefully pleasant, its beauty unparallelled. Walking along the lake, I saw willows bowing in shiness. The water is so blue. The pavilions throw their shadows in the water.

What is most impressive is the blooming peach flowers lying with each other in showing their beauty. The tea bushes, the screens and quiet bamboos are left in my memory.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍杭州交通的英语作文,用英语介绍杭州亚运会的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/38905.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍杭州交通的英语作文,用英语介绍杭州亚运会和英语作文的相关信息。

TAG标签:

介绍杭州交通的英语作文       用英语介绍杭州       用英语介绍杭州亚运会       杭州景色英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐