谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句

谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句
本文主要针对谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句和目标规划口语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对谈人生计划的英语对话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

谈人生计划的英语对话?

What is your ambition?

你的人生目标是什么?

My ambition is to do something that contributes to the greater good of society and at the same time to make a stable living. To always achieve a certain level of satisfaction, I have set long term and short term goals.

有关计划的英语名言?

1、给生活一个目标,让我们有继续走下去的动力。

Give life a goal, let us have the power to go on.

2、计划要细,动手要早,落实要准。计划与目标、行动完全一样。

Plan carefully, start early and implement accurately. The plan is consistent with the goal and action.

3、当你按照变化了的形势来制定自己的计划时,一定要时刻记住你的目标。

When you make your own plans based on the changed situation, you must always remember your goals.

4、生涯是连续的,终生的,与成功有约,有梦的人终会摘星。

Life is continuous, life-long, with the success of the contract, the dream of people will eventually pick stars.

5、工作没有计划,时常弄得各位考生疲于奔命,收效也不大。

Without a plan for work, we are often exhausted and ineffective.

6、有的人认为,未雨绸缪、计划长远的生活与及时行乐同样重要。

Some people think that its equally important to plan for a long-term life and to have fun in time.

7、唯有保持足够的水分,才可以让你的减肥计划只需要花一半的时间就能够完成一倍的效果。

Only by maintaining enough water can you make your weight-loss plan work twice as well with half the effort.

Where there is a will,there is a way.有志者事竟成。

Well begin is a half done.

良好的开端是成功的一半。

面试时问你职业规划该如何用英语答题?

你可以这么回答:

I look forward to adopting my best program to a new type of product.

我希望把自己最好的计划应用到一种新型产品中去。

I’ll do my utmost if your company hires me.

假设我被贵公司录用,我将竭尽全力做好工作。

I will make a long-term plan. I’ll go with all my efforts to see it is realized.

我会制定一个长远的蓬勃发展和进步计划。我将竭尽全力达到计划。

First, I’ll get further information about our goal, ways and counterparts, management, etc. Then, I will make my plan.

第一,我要进一步弄清我们的目标、途径和对手、管理状况等。然后,我要制定出计划。

What is most important for me now is to do the best possible job for the company and learn and develop my skills as much as possible.

目前对我来说,最最重要,要优先集中精力的是做好我的本职工作,同时尽量学习和提升自己的 工作能力。

My career goal is to work at increasingly larger firms and take on more challenging assignments.

我的职业目标是在持续性扩大的大公司里做更有挑战性的工作。

One of my ambitions is to become our representative in America. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step.

我的抱负之一是成为我们公司的驻美代表。为了达到这个目标,我只想一步一。

I hope I can bring what I’ve learned into full play here, and be a good engineer.

我期望我能在这里充分施展我所学的知识,成为一名优秀的工程师。

I would like to join the research and development department and to get involved in developing new products.

我想加入研究发展部门,并为发展新产品。

My ambition is to become a linguist, and be fluent in Chinese, Japanese and English.

我的志向是成为一名语言专家,能说流利的中文、日语和英语。

I want to apply my knowledge and experience to a challenging position and finally move on to management level.

我期望把我学时及经验用于一份具有挑战性的工作,最后期望能晋升管理阶层。

HR也会这么问你。

What is your aim in going into the field of education?

你进人教育界有哪些目标?

Do you have any ambition for the future?

你对以后有哪些抱负?

What is your career objective?

你的事业目标是什么?

What specific goals related to your occupation have you established for yourself for the next ten years?

未来10年中,你给自己确定了什么与你职业相关的详细目标?

Where do you want to be 5 years from now in your career?

5年内你的事业想达到什么水平?

What is your long-range objective?

你的长远目标是什么?

Could you project what you would like to be five years from now?

你能设想一下5年后你会做什么吗?

以上就是本文谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/335333.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于计划的英语名言警句       ">目标规划口语       ">关于计划的英语名言       ">谈人生计划的英语对话   

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句

本文主要针对谈人生计划的英语对话,关于计划的英语名言警句和目标规划口语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对谈人生计划的英语对话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据...

• 英语口语mathematics和math的区别,数学的英文单词缩写怎么写的

本文主要针对mathematics和math的区别,数学的英文单词缩写怎么写的和数学英语是什么等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对mathematics和math的区别有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语口语英语评语简短的,怎么写英文评语简短

本文主要针对英语评语简短的,怎么写英文评语简短和口语英文评语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语评语简短的有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性...