一次志愿活动英语作文80词,申请国际高中英文自我介绍

一次志愿活动英语作文80词,申请国际高中英文自我介绍
本文主要针对一次志愿活动英语作文80词,申请国际高中英文自我介绍和志愿活动初二英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一次志愿活动英语作文80词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

一次志愿活动英语作文80词?

Every day, we can see the figures of the volunteers. Actually, they have formed a kind of scenery of the city. Some people hold that volunteering is merely a waste of time, because the volunteers have no gains with pains. However, I believe that doing voluntary is quite rewarding.

In the first place, we can put into practice what we have learnt before, for instance, when we were asked by a foreigner about the way to some place, we could practice our oral foreign language, it’s definitely a good opportunity to express ourselves in a foreign language correctly and clearly.

In the second place, we could make a lot of new friends while we are volunteering As a proverb says, “At home one relies on one’s parents and outside on one’s friends”, so it is never a bad thing to have lots of friends.

Finally, helping others is a good way to make you feel happy and when you help others solve a problem successful, you will feel fulfillment. In this sense, we reap a bountiful spiritual harvest by doing voluntary work.

On the whole, we can benefit a lot by engaging ourselves in the voluntary work. Therefore, I suggest those that have abundant spare time registering as volunteers for the welfare for the public.

申请国际初中英语作文?

申请加入国际环保志愿者队伍英语作文:“Apply to join the international environmental volunteer team”

亚青会志愿者英语作文?

Ladies and gentlemen My name is Wang Tao. Fm very glad to share my wonderful experience with you.

Thanks for your listening!

One possible version:

The 16th Asian Youth Games were held in Nanjing. It started on 16th August 2013 and ended on 24th August. As a volunteer I needed to take athletes to their different competition areas. I took good care of them in many ways and helped them solve many problems. In their spare time I chatted with them in English. We both learned about different cultures and also developed our friendship. I think it's meaningful to do the job. I hope to have more chances to help others.

有关志愿者的英语作文50字?

Nowadays,an increasing number of people are willing to serve as volunteers especially the university students in that they consider that volunteering is not only a great contribution to the sociaty and those who are in need, but also improve themselves in many aspects.

以上就是本文一次志愿活动英语作文80词,申请国际高中英文自我介绍的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一次志愿活动英语作文80词,申请国际高中英文自我介绍和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/329393.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">一次志愿活动英语作文80词       ">申请国际初中英语作文       ">申请国际高中英文自我介绍       ">志愿活动初二英语作文   

英语热门资讯推荐