介绍妈妈性格特点的英语作文8句话,我最喜欢的人一一妈妈英语作文

介绍妈妈性格特点的英语作文8句话,我最喜欢的人一一妈妈英语作文

讲解妈妈性格特点的英语作文8句话?

My mother is very kind and beautiful although she is not tall.She is 42 years old this year.She is a nurse,so she is always very busy day and night.But she loves her job,and she often takes care of her patients.

Of course,she also likes singing,dancing,cooking and shopping,but she almost no time to do them.Oh,I love my mother.

Mymotherisverykindandbeautifulalthoughsheisnottall.Sheis42yearsoldthisyear.Sheisanurse,sosheisalwaysverybusydayandnight.Butshelovesherjob,andsheoftentakescareofherpatients.Ofcourse,shealsolikessinging,dancing,cookingandshopping,butshealmostnotimetodothem.Oh,Ilovemymother.

我最喜欢的一个人(妈妈)英语作文要翻译的作文?

Mom is the person I like most. Mom is always very kind to me and dad. Mom has paid too much for my growth. When I am sick, mom always take care of me. Even at night she could not sleep well, becuase she always gets up to see how I am. I owe a lot to mom. I swear after I am grown up I will work hard to earn more, and make a happy life for mom and dad.

我最喜欢的一个人(妈妈)英语作文要翻译的作文

有关讲解妈妈小时候生活的英语作文?

母亲小时候的英语作文:“Mothers English composition in her childhood ”

我尊敬的人妈妈作文英语50词?

Everybody has someone in his heart that he admires very much, who may be a scientist, a writer or a musical or a movie super star。 As for the one I admire the most is my dear mother。

我妈妈的一天英语作文带中文翻译?

My Monther'sDay

My monther is a doctor,she is working in a hospital in Sichuan province. When the alarm clock sounds,she gets up and cooks for my dad and me.Then she drives the car to the working place.There are many patie nts every day.Mom works very had to cure them.So she is so tired that can't have time to care about me.I can understand her and I'm very respectful to her.That's my monther's daily life.

我的妈妈是一位医生,她在四川的一家医院工作。每天早上闹钟响后面,妈妈就可以起床为我和爸爸做饭。然后她开车去工作。医院每天有不少患者。妈妈尽力去给他们治疗。故此,她很累基本上没时间关心我。但是,我能理解她。我很地敬佩她。那就是我妈妈一天的生活。

英语作文向妈妈讲解老师?

你好,我很高兴回答这个问题

Hi,Mom,this is my English teather,She is very beautiful,She is favorite music and dance.I love the teather.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍妈妈性格特点的英语作文8句话,我最喜欢的人一一妈妈英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/32155.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍妈妈性格特点的英语作文8句话,我最喜欢的人一一妈妈英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文作文通讯好句摘抄,校运会通讯作文500字

作文通讯好句摘抄? 校运会通讯稿: 1、运动场上有你们的飒爽英姿,运动场上有你们拼搏的身影,面对漫漫的征程,你没有胆怯和退缩,任汗水打湿脊背,任疲惫爬满全身,仍然分离追赶,...

• 英语作文英语四级的万能模板,往年英语四级作文题目三月

英语四级的万能模板? 四级万能模版: 1、Personally, I am standing on the side of … 就个人来说,我站在…的一边。 2、Although many people (believe) that …, I doubt whether the (argument) bears further (analysis). 虽然...

• 英语作文日记200字(日常生活),200字日记寒假每天发生的事

日记200字(平日生活)? 篇一: 今天我决定和爸爸去钓鱼,天蓝蓝的,让人心情很愉快,我认为今天是个钓鱼的好日子。 到了海边,一会儿钓上来一条大肥鱼,这条大肥鱼胖嘟嘟的,一放到水里...