alettertomyparents英语

alettertomyparents英语
本文主要针对alettertomyparents英语和英语作文80词左右信等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对alettertomyparents英语有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

a letter to my parents英语作文80单词

Dear Mum and Dad,

Im writing to you in Beijing.

Im very happy to visit Beijing again. To my surprise, great changes have taken place here recently.

Today I went to Wangfujing Street. Now the streets are cleaner and nicer than before. There are many flowers everywhere and there is a fine smell of the flowers in the air. There are more new buildings, modern shops and large markets in it. People in Beijing are happy. Everyone has a smile on the face.

I know they are working hard for the 2008 Olympics. I hope they will have a good luck.

Yours,

Jack

英语作文20字给朋友一封信,问好的?

Dear rosie I'm writing to invite you to our school's art festival. I know you like singing and dancing. In the festival there are many programs such as singing, dancing, sketches, magic shows and so on. It will be held in our school hall at 7:00 pm next Sunday. Hope you can come.alex

写一封信给笔友tom,讲解自己,字数80个(英语)?

Dear Tom,

How are you?Let me introduce myself.I‘m LiHua.I have a lot of hobbies such as playing badminton playing the piano and swimming.But most of all I like listen to music.I most like the singer is Taylor swift.She is beautiful.In the school,My academic record is ordinary but I'll try to be good.And I always help my parents do some housework at home.And you?

Best wishes,

Yours.

英语作文,写给一个朋友一封信,说明自己的爱好,生活习惯等?

自己写的,打字很累的……dear xxx,hi,i am xxx,allow me to tell you something about my hobbies and living habits.i think i am a social person,i have a great circle of friends,they all admire me for my great sense of humour.i am talkative ,i am on the school debate team and i always win.i like reading magazines or newspapers after class,i think they can help me know more about the world.i also do well in my school work.i also like playing sports especially ball games such as basketball,volleyball and soccer.but i am not very good at it.i think i have a healthy life style ,my living habits are prettey good.i always get up early in the morning,i never go to school without breakfast.and in the evening ,i never go to bed late,i finish my homework very fast.but only one living habit is not very healthy,that is ,i have a bad habit of eating dessert.what are your hobby and living habits?could you tell me more about your life?please contact me as soon as possible.looking forward to your reply.yours,xxx

以上就是本文alettertomyparents英语的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文alettertomyparents英语和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/313952.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文20字给朋友一封信问好的       ">英语作文80词左右信       ">alettertomyparents英语   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文alettertomyparents英语

本文主要针对alettertomyparents英语和英语作文80词左右信等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对alettertomyparents英语有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频...

• 英语作文妈妈的英语怎读

本文主要针对妈妈的英语怎读和英语作文Mymother等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对妈妈的英语怎读有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的...

• 英语作文diary的将来时,read的将来时

本文主要针对diary的将来时,read的将来时和mydiary英语作文6句话等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对diary的将来时有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政...

• 英语作文atchristmas英语作文5句话,圣诞英语作文5句带翻译

本文主要针对atchristmas英语作文5句话,圣诞英语作文5句带翻译和四年级超短圣诞节英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对atchristmas英语作文5句话有一个初步认识,对...

• 英语作文springandautumn作文,秋天的画简单和英语作文怎么写

本文主要针对springandautumn作文,秋天的画简单和英语作文怎么写和autumn英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对springandautumn作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公...