初二英语作文100词带翻译,以myweekendplan为题的英语作文

初二英语作文100词带翻译,以myweekendplan为题的英语作文
本文主要针对初二英语作文100词带翻译,以myweekendplan为题的英语作文和初二英语作文人教版等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对初二英语作文100词带翻译有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

初二英语作文100词,带翻译?

I get up at seven o’clock in the morning every day. After I brush my teeth and wash face, I eat my breakfast. My mother makes the breakfast for me. I go to school at 7:30am, and co me back from school at 6 pm. Before I go to bed I will do some homework. Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student.I wish to render service to my country.

我每天早上7点起床。刷牙洗脸后面我就吃早餐,早餐是我妈妈做的。我7:30去学校,下午6点放学。在我上床睡觉以前我会做一部分作业。虽然我的平日生活十分枯燥乏味,但我却努力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望以后为国家服务。

My school life is busy and interesting. We usually have four classes in the morning

and three in the afternoon. Class begins at eight in the morning and one thirty in the

afternoon. We have ten minutes rest between two classes.I often have my lunch at school. After school, I have after-school activities. I like playing basketballvery much so I often play basketball for about an hour with my friends. In spring andautumn we have sports meeting and sometimes we have other activities, such as English compation. My school.

life is so fantastic that I like it very much.

翻译: 我的学校生活繁忙而有趣。我们一般早上有四节课 下午三点。上午八点启动上课,下午一点半启动 下午好。两节课当中我们有十分钟的休息时间。我常常在学校吃午餐。放学后,我有课外活动。我喜欢打篮球 很喜欢|常常和我的朋友打一个小时左右的篮球。在春天和 秋天我们有运动会,有的时候,我们还有其他活动,例如 英语兼容。

我的学校 生活如此奇妙,以至于我很喜欢它。

以myweekendplan为题的英语作文初二?

my weekend plan

I am going to have a busy weekend ! on saturday , im going to clean my room and do homework. then , in the evening , i m going to the supermaket with my mother . on sunday morning, im going to read books. in the afternoon , im going to play football. in the evening ,i`m going to go to bed ealy.

I`m going to have a really fantastic

以上就是本文初二英语作文100词带翻译,以myweekendplan为题的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文初二英语作文100词带翻译,以myweekendplan为题的英语作文和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/311270.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">以myweekendplan为题的英语作文       ">初二英语作文人教版       ">初二英语作文100词带翻译       ">以myweekendplan为题的英语作   

英语热门资讯推荐