七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上,七年级上册英语卖衣服作文

七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上,七年级上册英语卖衣服作文
本文主要针对七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上,七年级上册英语卖衣服作文和7上英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

七年级英语作文讲解一日三餐七上?

My three meals a day

breakfast.I think its good for us.I like to have vegetables,fish,chicken,and a bowl of rice for lunch.I like fish very much,because its very healthy and delicious for me.I usually have noddles or jiaozi for supper.Sometimes I eat out with my family.Afer supper I ofen go out for a walk.How about you?

我的一日三餐

我常常以鸡蛋和牛奶作为早餐,那对我们有好处.午餐我一般吃蔬菜,鱼肉,鸡肉和一部分大米,我很喜欢吃鱼,因为对我们的健康有好处,而且,很美味.晚饭我常常吃面条或者是饺子,有的时候,候我也会跟我的家人去外面吃,吃完了晚饭常常会去散步,你呢?

healthy food is good for us. for breakfast, i like eggs and fruit. what fruit do you like for breakfast? i love apples and bananas best, but i dont like pears.

for lunch, i have rice, chicken and carrots. i love hamburgers, but i dont eat them much. for dinner, i like vegetable salad and bread. after dinner, i have strawberry ice-cream every day.

谁知到夹外第三次英语月考考啥?

七年级上册英语开店卖东西的作文

求一篇用英语写的作文《服装店的广告》

Come to Guangming Clothes Store!快来光明服装店!

Our clothes are on sale .我们的衣服已经在大减价.

We sell pants for only 30 yuan.我们卖的裤子只要30元.

Do you like white bag?你喜欢白色的包吗?

Its only 15 yuan.只要15元.

We have beautiful black hats for only 12 yuan each.我们有漂亮的黑色帽子只要12元一顶.

Do you like sweaters in red,green,blue and orange 你喜欢红色、绿色、蓝色和橙色的毛衣吗?

You can buy it for only 20 yuan.你能以20元的价格买到它.

Come and see for yourself at Guangming Clothes Store.亲自来光明服装店看一看吧.

认为有用点个赞吧

初一服装店英语作文?

求一篇用英语写的作文《服装店的广告》

Come to Guangming Clothes Store!快来光明服装店!

Our clothes are on sale .我们的衣服已经在大减价.

We sell pants for only 30 yuan.我们卖的裤子只要30元.

Do you like white bag?你喜欢白色的包吗?

It's only 15 yuan.只要15元.

We have beautiful black hats for only 12 yuan each.我们有漂亮的黑色帽子只要12元一顶.

Do you like sweaters in red,green,blue and orange 你喜欢红色、绿色、蓝色和橙色的毛衣吗?

You can buy it for only 20 yuan.你能以20元的价格买到它.

Come and see for yourself at Guangming Clothes Store.亲自来光明服装店看一看吧.

七年级如何在电脑里写作业英语作文?

七年级电脑可在钉钉当中写作业,英语作文,也可在Word文档写

七年级的英语作文是很简单的,假设我们要求在电脑上写,可以打开Word文档,里面可以有英文打字输入,需我们对键盘有足够的熟悉,才可以够正确的打出英文字母进行表达

七年级上册英语,钓鱼作文?

Fishing Nowadays, an increasing number of people have been attracted to fishing. Fishing has been popular these days.A number of factors can aount for it, but the following are the most critical ones.

Firstly,fishing can develop our patience. We can not leave when we are fishing.Secondly,it can help improve our confidence. We will be very happy when we get a fish, and then, be confident of ourselves.In a word, fishing can help us a lot in developing ourselves. We can go fishing when we have enough time

A cat goes to a river every day. He wants to go fishing. But he can’t catch any fish.

一只猫每天去河边,他想去钓鱼,但是,他去钓不到一条。

One day, he goes to the river as usual. Suddenly a fish comes out. He catches the fish. He is very happy. He forgets to put the fish in the basket. He dances and sings. He shouts, “I have a fish! I have a fish!” All his friends come to see him.

一天,他像往常一样去了河边。突然一条鱼浮出了水面。他捉到了那条鱼。他很开心。他忘记把鱼放到篮子里去了。他又唱又跳,叫道:“我捉到一条鱼!我捉到一条鱼!”他全部的朋友都过来看。

“Where is your fish? Let us have a look at it. ” his friends say.

“你的鱼在什么地方儿?让我们看一看。”他的朋友们说。

“It’s there, near the bank.” the cat answers. But he can’t find the fish. When he sings and dances, the fish jumps back into the river.

“在那儿,河岸附近。”猫回答道。但是,他没有找到那条鱼。当他又唱又跳时,鱼跳回了河里。

以上就是本文七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上,七年级上册英语卖衣服作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上,七年级上册英语卖衣服作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/309989.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">七年级上册英语卖衣服作文       ">7上英语作文       ">七年级英语作文介绍一日三餐七上       ">七年级上册英语开店卖东西的作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐