myrobot自己设计的英语作文,关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写

myrobot自己设计的英语作文,关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写
本文主要针对myrobot自己设计的英语作文,关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写和我的机器人的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对myrobot自己设计的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

my robot自己设计的。英语作文?

My Robot

Last night,I had a beautiful dream.I was very excited that a robot came into my home .I called her Pink because she was wearing a pink dress.

She did all my jobs around the house .She cleaned my house ,mopped the floors ,made my bed ,cooked meals and dealt with my homework .whenever I asked

her,she did everything that she could so well .She never complained about her physical problems and did not need days off .I was very glad that she serviced me all the time in a day .

Suddenly,my dear Pink disappeared .As I was crying ,I found a message with the following words :

My dear friend,

I am not a real girl .I was treated as if I have no fellings ,but in fact I wish to be free and play like a real girl ,but in your house ,I might feel I was regarded as a maid and not give any consideration like human being .

I feel I was hurt……

Goodbye ,my little master .

Oh ,I’m very sorry for what I did before .Pink ,you are right .I should have treated you as my real friend .Please remember that

有关李华设计机器人的英语作文?

Dear secretary general,

I am very glad to see your information about the robot competition to be held in our city. Now I am writing to you to apply for the position of volunteer participating in the competition. When I was very young, I showed great interest in playing robot toys.

As I grew older, I became more and more curious and interested in robots. I was very fascinated with robots. I spent all my spare time making and designing some model robots.

Some of them won prizes in invention competitions held by our school or other departments in our city They are proud. I am studying in a middle school in our city. During the summer vacation, I can spare some time to provide some services for the competition.

On the other hand, if I have the chance to participate in the competition, I can enrich my experience and knowledge in robot design

Yours Lihua

机器人取代劳动力英语作文?

With the development of science ,more and more people are confused that whether it is good or bad to make robort.Are roborts going to take place of human beings.

Every coin has two side.Robort can be good to our society and life.At the same time,it also have some bad effect on our life.In my opinion,the advantages of robort are much more than the disadvantage of roborts.

First,roborts make our life more convenient.We can do many thing that we didn't have the ability to do in the past by using roborts.That makes our life more effective.

以上就是本文myrobot自己设计的英语作文,关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myrobot自己设计的英语作文,关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/297402.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于李华设计机器人的英语作文怎么写       ">我的机器人的英语作文       ">关于李华设计机器人的英语作文       ">myrobot自己设计的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文传统文化赞美英语作文80词,中国的传统介绍英文

本文主要针对传统文化赞美英语作文80词,中国的传统介绍英文和英语作文传统文化金句等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对传统文化赞美英语作文80词有一个初步认识,对...

• 英语作文我理想的大学英语作文

本文主要针对我理想的大学英语作文和以我的梦想为题的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对我理想的大学英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时...

• 英语作文英语四级谚语名言

本文主要针对英语四级谚语名言和英语四级谚语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语四级谚语名言有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频...