描写外貌的英语作文结尾,描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中

描写外貌的英语作文结尾,描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中
本文主要针对描写外貌的英语作文结尾,描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中和外貌的重要性英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对描写外貌的英语作文结尾有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

描写外貌的英语作文结尾?

一)I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is exciting, amazingand sexy. When we first met I felt her erotic emanation. Now I know that she isextremely intelligent too.

(二)She is 24 years old, and she has a 3-year-old son. So she is a mother. A sharp mother. She has a piercing in her tongue and two tattoos, one on her stomach (an Indian man’s face) and one on her back (it is non-figurative). I like them verymuch. If you meet her, look at her face; it is so sweet. She has a birthmark on the tip of her nose.

(三)Sometimes I call her ”spotted nose.” It is so sweet. Really. Like a little cat. But her eyes. They are blue like the sky in spring or the ocean in a stormy night. They are so maddening. Well, let’s talk about her mouth. When she is smiling she has two little face-lines by the side of her lips. (dimples)

描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文?

This is me

Hi! My Chinese name is Ma Fangyu. My English name is Jane. I’m a happy girl. I live in Nanzhuang Cun. My birthday is in December. My favorite colour is purple. My favorite pet is lovely dog. I have two big black eyes. I like English very much. Every day I go to school on foot. I like my school. There are 25 students in my class. I love my school. This is me.

自我讲解

你好!~我的中文名字是马方宇。我的英文名字是简。我是一个快乐的女孩。我居住在南庄村。我的生日是在十二月。我最喜欢的颜色是紫色。我最喜欢的宠物是可爱的小狗。我有两只又大又黑的眼睛。我很喜欢英语。我每天都步行去学校。我喜欢我的学校。有25名学生在我班。我爱我的学校。那就是我。

讲解家人外貌和爱好英语作文?

There are three people in my family.My father is very tall.My mother is friendly.

My family has different hobbies,for example,my father likes reading newspapers.My mothers hobby is listening to music.And I like playing computer.I think I am very happy.

以上就是本文描写外貌的英语作文结尾,描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文描写外貌的英语作文结尾,描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/293962.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文       ">描写我性格外貌的英语作文带译文初中       ">外貌的重要性英语作文       ">描写外貌的英语作文结尾   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文开网店的英语作文

本文主要针对开网店的英语作文和如何经营网店英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对开网店的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政...

• 英语作文关于“骄傲使人落后”的名人事例

本文主要针对关于“骄傲使人落后”的名人事例和骄傲使人落后英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于“骄傲使人落后”的名人事例有一个初步认识,对于今年...