关于party的英语作文100词

关于party的英语作文100词
本文主要针对关于party的英语作文100词和party英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于party的英语作文100词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关party的英语作文100词?

My birthday party

Hello, everybody. My name is Hu Wanyi .November the tenth is my birthday. Many people come to my birthday party.

Look! That’s my birthday cake. It’s very tasty and nice. There are my presents. Here are a pencil, a book and a school bag. Getting so many presents, I’m very happy! Then my friends and I play games, eat some cakes, and read some books.

We are very happy!

英语party作文90词?

Today is fools day and its also my birthday. My name is Sam. Im 11 years old.

In my birthday party, Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and my father usually buys a pair of beautiful shoes for me. I love my gifts.

My friends are coming. The boys and girls are enjoying my birthday party.

Theyre laughing and playing games. Now, Theyre eating sandwiches, cakes and fish.

Theyre drinking apple juice and orange juice too. My birthday cake is very big.

There are 11 candles on it. They say: happy birthday to Sam! Hip, Hip, Hurry! Hip, Hip, hurry!

Oh, what a nice birthday party!

翻译:

今天是愚人节,这也是我的生日。我的名字是山姆。我11岁。在我的生日派对,母亲一般买一部分有趣的书对我和我的父亲一般买一双漂亮的鞋子给我。我爱我的礼物。

我的朋友们来了。男孩和女孩已经在享受我的生日聚会。他们笑着,玩游戏。目前,他们已经在吃三明治,蛋糕和鱼。他们喝苹果汁和橙汁。我的生日蛋糕是很大的。有11个蜡烛。山姆他们说:生日快乐!髋部、臀部,快点!髋部、臀部,快点!

哦,一个不错的生日派对!

给妈妈的惊喜派对英语作文。?

Today is the eleventh of December. My moms birthday is on the eighteenth of December. Dad and I are going to have a party for her and home. We are going to buy many flowers to decorate our house.

We are going to invite her friends to the party. We will make a big dinner for her. We will also make a big birthday cake with 36 candles on it. Id like to make a birthday card for mom.

Of course, all preparations are secrets to mom. We will give a surprise to her then. I hope moms birthday comes as soon as possible.

Happy.birthday.to.you.mama.

mybestparty作文英文?

My best friend Jams birthday is just on the first day of June, or the Childrens Day. What fun! We bought a lot of presents for him, such as music CD, basketball and a scientific friction book. We held a party for him and we had a wonderful time then. We ate a delicious cakes that Jams parents had cooked for him and we thanked his parents for kind birthday party.

i love our party英语作文?

I love our party as it helps us to get what we want, it represents us quite well.

以上就是本文关于party的英语作文100词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于party的英语作文100词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/284520.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于party的英语作文100词       ">英语party作文90词       ">party英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于party的英语作文100词

本文主要针对关于party的英语作文100词和party英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于party的英语作文100词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或...

• 英语作文关于光污染的英语文章,关于光污染的英语作文

本文主要针对关于光污染的英语文章,关于光污染的英语作文和大气污染英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于光污染的英语文章有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语作文英语作文“首先然后其次最后”的高级用法是

本文主要针对英语作文“首先然后其次最后”的高级用法是和中考英语作文句式等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文“首先然后其次最后”的高级用法是有一个初...

• 英语作文妻子肥胖症英文作文

本文主要针对妻子肥胖症英文作文和肥胖与健康英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对妻子肥胖症英文作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或...