关于网络的英语对话两人四句,关于互联网的英语对话简短

关于网络的英语对话两人四句,关于互联网的英语对话简短
本文主要针对关于网络的英语对话两人四句,关于互联网的英语对话简短和网络英语对话等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于网络的英语对话两人四句有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关互联网的英语对话两人四句?

what are you doing nowi am on internet.is that interesting?surely, you can find a lot of things on it.what dose internet used for?i can ues it to make friends, watch movies or shopping.how amasing it is!yes ,you can try it yourself

有关网络的英语对话短文两人2分钟?

有关网络的英语对话

A:With the development of computer technology, the Internet has become more and more popular.

随着计算机技术的蓬勃发展和进步,网络越来越受欢迎。

B:Yeah, but do you think students should surf the internet after class.?

是,但是,你觉得学生在放学后应该去网络吗?

A:Yes,I do.I regard it as a great helper.

是的,我这么觉得。我觉得互联网是一个好帮手。

B:Oh?Why?

哦?为什么?

A:For example, you can surf the Internet for any information you need in a short time without working hard in the library.

例如说,互联网上你可在很短时间内找到任何你想要的信息,而不用在图书管理辛苦的去查找。

B:oh,it sounds so convenient.

哦,那样听起来很方便。

A:Yeah,it is convenient to communicate with others by using the Internet.

是的,用网络跟别人传递信息是很方便的。

B: However, many people think that there are many disadvantages of the Internet, because there is also some information that is not good for the students.

但是很多人觉得网络也有不少缺点,因为这里也有不少对学生来说不健康的信息。

A: That’s also true.Well, it will not only have a bad effect on study but also do harm to our health if we spend too much time to play games on line.

那倒也是,而且,假设花费太多时间在互联网游戏上不仅会对我们的学习导致不良的影响,而且,也不利于我们的健康。

B: What do you think we should do?

那你觉得我们该怎么做?

A: We should make proper use of the Internet. It is of great importance for us to separate good plants from wild weeds.

我们应该合理使用互联网,学会分辨好与坏的能力其实是非常的重要的。

有关在互联网上工作的英语对话?

A:What are you doing?☆B:Im searching some information.☆A:How often do you get online?☆B:Every day.☆A:What do you often do online?☆B:Many things. such as search for information, send E-mails, chat with my friends.☆A:Oh, its great. But I cant use computers. err, can you tell me how to use it?☆B:Sure ,tomorrow ,I ll teach you .☆A:Thank you.

英语对话两人内容积极向上

A: hey, john! how you doing?

B: not too bad, and you?

A: good. so...how is your school going?

B: pretty good actually, i had make many new friend already!

A: wow, thats good. good for you!

以上就是本文关于网络的英语对话两人四句,关于互联网的英语对话简短的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于网络的英语对话两人四句,关于互联网的英语对话简短和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/282684.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于互联网的英语对话短文两人2分钟       ">关于互联网的英语对话简短       ">网络英语对话       ">关于网络的英语对话两人四句   

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试英语作文段落衔接词

本文主要针对英语作文段落衔接词和英语作文衔接词等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文段落衔接词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...

• 英语考试water和sea意思是一样的吗,大海的英文名

本文主要针对water和sea意思是一样的吗,大海的英文名和海水英语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对water和sea意思是一样的吗有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时...

• 英语考试行测时间不够用要怎么提高,行测时间不够怎么办

本文主要针对行测时间不够用要怎么提高,行测时间不够怎么办和行测考试时间不够怎么办等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对行测时间不够用要怎么提高有一个初步认识...