梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文

梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文
本文主要针对梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文和你的梦想的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对梦想英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

梦想英语作文?

I have a dream

In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.

My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. Thats my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages.

Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.

梦想英语作文高级句型?

Dream, is the best wishes,Our hearts strive for the goal,is our motivation. Have a dream life is bright.It is wonderful,but there is no dream life is dark, boring.

以上就是本文梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/274651.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">你的梦想的英语作文       ">关于梦想的高级英语作文       ">梦想英语作文高级句型       ">梦想英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文

本文主要针对梦想英语作文,关于梦想的高级英语作文和你的梦想的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对梦想英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且...

• 英语作文难忘的一次母亲节结尾怎么写

本文主要针对难忘的一次母亲节结尾怎么写和母亲节英语作文的结尾等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对难忘的一次母亲节结尾怎么写有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未...

• 英语作文一篇关于明星的英语作文,关于明星的英语作文50字

本文主要针对一篇关于明星的英语作文,关于明星的英语作文50字和明星作文英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一篇关于明星的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今...