英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板,教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频

英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板,教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频
本文主要针对英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板,教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频和高中英语面试试讲模板等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板?

Greetings: Hello, boys and girls! I am very happy to see you . How are you today? You’re fine, and you’re fine. I’m fine, too. Thank you!

Warming-up: before our class, let’s sing a song together. Now everyone, stand up and follow me. Wow, what sweat voice! I’m proud of you! Boys and girls, sit down Please.

Practice: Boys and girls, since all of you perform well, now let’s play a game. Practice the conversation, and role play the conversation. Before it, I will divide you into two teams. Team CAT and Team DOG, if team cat has good performance, I will give your team a fish. And if team dog is better, I will give team dog a bone. Are you clear?

Homework: Today our homework is to talk about your parents by using what we have learned today and next class I will check your homework.

先讲解自己的简历,自己的故事,然后讲解自己的理想

good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university. generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage.

forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end. well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. ok, that is all,thank you for your attention. my hometown-- xxxxx i am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famous as the capital of nine dynasties and enjoy yhe honer that luoyang peony is the best in the world. luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang white horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism. luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel to luoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.

i like my hometown very much if luckily i got the chance to learn environment engineering in tongji university, i will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge,constucting a solid base for my future work; second i would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor ang classmate .and through this ,i can get something that cannot be acquired from the textooks. i believe after 2 years of learning ,my dream will finally come true.. Self-introduction: Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person.I am graduating from Jilin Normal University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!

教师英语面试试讲10分钟例子?

教师英语面试试讲的主题和难度因不一样学校和职位而异。以下为一个针对小学英语教育的试讲例子,时间为10分钟。

Topic: My Daily Routine (我每天的平日生活)

Good morning, class. Im glad to be here today to talk about my daily routine. As an English teacher, it is important that we not only teach grammar and vocabulary but also practical communication skills that can be used in daily life.

Firstly, I wake up at 6 a.m. every morning and brush my teeth. Then I take a shower and get dressed to start the day. I usually have a cup of coffee and some toast for breakfast. After that, I check my emails and messages before leaving for school.

Next, I arrive at school at 8 a.m. and start my day with a morning meeting with my class. I greet my students and ask them how they are feeling today. Then, we review the previous days lessons and prepare for the day ahead.

During our English lessons, I encourage students to practice their language skills by asking and answering questions related to their daily routine. Ill use simple phrases such as What time do you get up? and What do you have for breakfast? to help them build confidence in speaking English.

Finally, after a long day of teaching, I leave school at 5 p.m. and go home to have dinner before doing some exercise or reading a book to relax.

In conclusion, by sharing my daily routine with my students, I hope they can see that learning English is essential for communication in daily life. Thank you for listening, and Im happy to answer any questions you may have.

具备参考价值因为试讲时间有限,需先明确主题,将要讲的主要内容做好充分的准备。在多加练习的前提下,建议掌握并熟悉一部分技巧,如合理分配时间、介绍重点突出、语言表达流畅自然、表情、动作得体等。用尽全力在挑战时间的同时,更可以通过面试达到挑战自我,提高自己能力水平,这都将受益终身。除开这点可以多收集一部分教育方面的资料,多做一部分英语交流和表达的练习,持续性完善英语能力,为成功的试讲打下扎实的基础。

表现自信,流利有条理因为10分钟时间很短,可以准备一部分重点课件,保证自己的掌控力和自信心,不要慌张,可以做一部分口语练习或者是模拟面试。在时间具体安排上,可以将课程内容分段,结合生动的故事,例子和视频等多媒体展示,这样可以让面试官更好的理解我们所讲的主要内容。 假设可以将一定程度上的幽默带进介绍中也是一件不错的选择,不仅能缓解气氛,还可以吸引面试官们的注意力。总而言之我们要尽可能将自己的展现出来,以赢得更好的评价和结果。

自我讲解、才艺展示和试讲1.最最重要,要优先集中精力的是试讲,但讲时老师绝对不是看你的教学水平,主要看的台风、形象、授课的潜力。

找一个重要内容及核心考点重点去讲,要清晰,板书要整齐,课堂气氛上注意要跟考官互动。

(逻辑要清晰)2.自我讲解,用英语,随便一点都可以3.面试时,重要的不是仅仅的技术知识,而是你给他的印象。

穿着非常的重要、好的表情、口语问题早一点准备,才可以临场不乱,就算面试官提问你的问题和你预想的不对,但是,你早一点对自己的资料做了梳理,回答问题回答才可以不仓促。

1、开场白

2、热身 可以讲故事或者放英文歌代入课堂

3、导入(导入大多数情况下有5种导入方式,可按照详细备课内容设计)经常会用到的导入方式有图片导入、视频导入、歌曲导入、游戏导入、情景导入等

先课堂上问好,简单和学生交流,后面进入新授课,导入环节新奇,比较受欢迎一部分会加分!最好布置作业

高中英语结构化面试全英吗?

不是。高中英语面试包含结构化、试讲、答辩结构化为中文试讲是全英文授课答辩则按照考官的提问进行回答,英文问则英文答,中文问则中文答。

高中英语教资面试有什么题型?

高中英语教资面考试试卷型主要涵盖三个方面

面试官会针对英语知识、教育原理还有教育实践进行提问,以考察应聘者的综合素质

详细来说,英语知识方面会涉及英语语言学、英美文学、英语教学法及教育评价等;教育原理方面会包含教育心理学、教育学、教育法律知识等;教育实践方面会特别要注意关注教学设计、教育管理、班级管理等

在备考途中应该按照面考试试卷型专门练习,提升自己的整体素质

1.听力课2.因为高中英语教资面试中,听力课是评估英语能力的一个重要环节,除了针对如何听懂语音和语速的评估,还会考察学员的词汇量、语法和逻辑能力,因为这个原因,听力课是最常见的课型。

3.除开这点口语、写作课也是比较常见的课型。

学员可以通过提升听力、口语、写作能力等方面的练习,更好地准备英语教资面试。

结构化问题两道。

试讲10分钟。

答辩问题两道,会用英文提问。

教资面试语篇教学怎么讲?

教师资格证面试高中英语真题中,语篇介绍属于试讲中读写结合、以读促写的课型。教学步骤要反映通过阅读,进一步学习句型、语法、文章结构和有关,题内容,并在读的基础上,开展写作方面的训练。

以上就是本文英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板,教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板,教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频和英语培训的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/258497.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语培训栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">高中英语面试试讲模板       ">教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例视频       ">教师英语面试试讲10分钟范例       ">英语面试10分钟试讲万能模板   

英语培训热门资讯推荐