三年级英语作文我的卧室7句,mybedroom作文5句话带翻译

三年级英语作文我的卧室7句,mybedroom作文5句话带翻译
本文主要针对三年级英语作文我的卧室7句,mybedroom作文5句话带翻译和我的卧室四级英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对三年级英语作文我的卧室7句有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

三年级英语作文我的卧室7句?

I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk. A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It„s cute. I like to do homework under the lamp every evening. I have a new computer in my bedroom .It is my best friend . Because I study at it, play at it . There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall. I like my bedroom. Do you like my bedroom?

mybedroom作文5句话?

My Bedroom

I have a big bedroom. There are many things in it. There is a big desk in the middle of the room. There are some books, a computer, a keyboard and mouse on it. There's a pencil-box and a lamp on it, too. Near the desk, there's a bed. Near the bed, there is a big wardrobe. There are two windows in the wall. There are four pictures and a nice clock on the wall, too. I often clean my bedroom. I love my bedroom

一篇描述自己房间的英语作文10句以上?

My bedroom

I have a lovely bedroom.there is a bed i n my bedroom.there is a desk near my bed.there is a pink doll on my bed.I sle ep with it every night.there is a big wind ow in my bedroom.the yellow lamp is o n my desk .Every evening,I do my home work under the lamp.I have a big shelf i n my bedroom.there are many books o n the shelf.I like reading very much.Do you like reading?You can borrow the bo oks from me if you like?

我的房间里有哪些英语作文?

I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk.

A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It‘s cute. I like to do homework under the lamp every evening. I have a new computer in my bedroom .It is my best friend . Because I study at it, play at it . There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.

有关卧室里有哪些英语作文?

My Bedroom

I have a small but comfortable and tidy bedroom. There are a single bed, a desk, a chair and a bookshelf in my bedroom. The bookshelf is near the window. I put all the books I love best and some classical music CDs on it. On the west wall there hangs a violin. It is my favorite. I usually play it to enjoy myself at my spare time.

以上就是本文三年级英语作文我的卧室7句,mybedroom作文5句话带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文三年级英语作文我的卧室7句,mybedroom作文5句话带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/255541.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">mybedroom作文5句话       ">mybedroom作文5句话带翻译       ">我的卧室四级英语作文       ">三年级英语作文我的卧室7句   

英语作文热门资讯推荐