研究生复试英语自我介绍,研究生复试英语自我介绍范文中文

研究生复试英语自我介绍,研究生复试英语自我介绍范文中文

研究生考研复试英语自我讲解?

自我讲解实际上一直不是个难题,简练的短句或稍复杂的长句都容易练出来,下面可以是一个参照模版:

Hello everyone,my name is...I come from ...city...province...I'm so honoured to be here to tell you something about myself.I am willing to do...in my spare time.Besides,I am crazy about...And my favorite music/superstar is ...I am eager to make a further study on...Thank you for listening.

词句一定要富于变化,感情要充沛自信,加油!

研究生考研复试英语自我讲解范文?

good morning, teachers, my name is xx, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview. i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today.

now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 24 years old,born in xxx province.i am currently a graduate student at xxx university.my major is computer software technology.and i will receive my master degree after my graduation in june.

in the past two years i have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while studying professional knowledge.i have passed CET6 during my period of school.and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.

i am a person with great curiosity and positive attitude towards life.i am also confident in my ability to work as a postgraduate student.

ok, that is all,thank you for giving me the chance!

早上好,老师们,我叫xx,很荣幸有机会参与本次面试。我愿意回答你们问的任何问题,我期望能有今天一个好的表现。

目前我将简要讲解一下自己,我今年24岁,出生在xxx省。现在我是xxx大学的研究生。我的专业是计算机软件技术。今年六月份我将会毕业,取得硕士学位。

在过去的两年里,我一直在准备研究生考试的同时学习专业知识。我在学校这个时间段通过了CET6考试,还我在学校时期也掌握并熟悉了专业的基本知识。

我是一个对生活充满好奇的积极乐观的人,我也有信心可以作为一名研究生来工作。

好了,讲解到这里,谢谢你们给我这个机会!

以上就是本文研究生复试英语自我介绍,研究生复试英语自我介绍范文中文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文研究生复试英语自我介绍,研究生复试英语自我介绍范文中文和考研复试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/250457.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 考研复试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">研究生复试英语自我介绍范文中文       ">mpa复试英语自我介绍       ">研究生复试英语自我介绍范文       ">研究生复试英语自我介绍   

考研复试热门资讯推荐