汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写,诚实的社会英语作文高中

汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写,诚实的社会英语作文高中
本文主要针对汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写,诚实的社会英语作文高中和诚信的定义英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

汉翻英 诚信兴业怎么写?

Honesty promotes business. 因为诚信是商业成功的重点之一,唯有建立在诚信的基础之上,企业才可以取得客户的信任和赞誉,以此达到业务的扩展和发展。除开这点“Honesty promotes business”也可理解为诚信不单单是商业成功的重点之一,同时也可促进商业的蓬勃发展和进步。因为追求诚信经营的企业不仅仅是可以获取经济效益,而且,还可以培养一个正义、公平的形象,进一步提高企业的社会形象。因为这个原因,诚信是商业成功和企业发展的重要因素,需得到重视和推广。

汉翻英 诚信兴业的英文写作是Credibility Promotes Business 因为Credibility表示诚信是成功发展业务的重要因素;Promotes Business则是促进业务的意思,说明了诚信的实践可以推动业务的成功 在实质上商业活动中,诚信时常是企业成功的重点之一,因为这个原因,“Credibility Promotes Business”是一个重要的商业原则

诚实的社会英语作文?

Nowadays people are troubled with mass of dishonest behaviors in society. Teachers get annoyed when they catch students cheating on exams; consumers get hurt when they unfortunately buy some fake products; children are misled when they see their parents tell lies so as to evade the responsibility they should take.

Why do people cheat? The main reason probably lies in immediate interest they may obtain by cheating. For example, a company, which manufactures fake products, may seem to win for a moment because it can minimize its manufacture cost by doing so. This kind of businesses, however, will be driven out of the market in the long run. For the consumers after getting to know the poor quality of the products will not buy them anymore.

The same is true of individuals. Dishonest people dare not take on the responsibility of life. They cheat in class, in office, at home and so on. But the truth can hardly be masked. The moment the truth comes out they will lose their credibility, which is easier to destroy than to rebuild. Consequently, these dishonest will suffer a long time because of their cheating behaviors. In conclusion, no one can afford to be dishonest in a civilized society.

Honesty is the pillar of a society. People will benefit from being honest in the long run. That's why we say it pays to be honest.

诚实英语名词?

诚实的名词英语单词有:honesty、veracity、integrity、heartiness、sincerity

单词剖析解读:

1、honesty 

读音:英 [ɒnəsti] 美 [ɑːnəsti]    

n. 诚实;正直

I am fully conscious of his honesty.

我完全了解他的诚实。

2、veracity  

读音:英 [vəræsəti] 美 [vəræsəti]    

n. 真实性;诚实

There is no question of his veracity.

他的诚实是毫无疑问的。

3、integrity 

读音:英 [ɪnteɡrəti] 美 [ɪnteɡrəti]    

n. 完整;完善;正直;诚实

The kid was raised to become a man of integrity.

这孩子被培养成了一个诚实的人。

4、heartiness 

读音:英 [hɑːtinəs] 美 [hɑːtinəs]    

n. 诚实;热心

In a word, I was hardworking, honest, heartiness, and brave enough to face new challenges, I also have strong time concept, good habits and decent in my life.

做事踏实,诚实守信,热心待人,勇于挑战自我,时间观念强,有着良好的生活习惯和正派作风。

诚信英文怎么写?

诚信用英语是:good faith

读音:英 ɡud feiθ 美 ɡʊd feθ

n. 真诚,善意;信义;精诚;诚意

相似短语:

1、error by good faith 善意过失

2、presumption of good faith 【法】 善意推定

3、acting in good faith 【法】 善意行为

4、buyer in good faith 善意买方

5、utmost good faith 绝对诚信

扩展资料:

有关例句

1、目前请告诉我,你们是不是愿意以诚信待我主人,与他联姻。

Now tell me if you will keep faith and truth with my master.

2、他做事有诚信或无诚信。

He act in good faith or in bad faith.

3、没啥东西可以和诚信相比,诚信针对一个人来说是至关重要的。

Nothing can be compared with the honesty which is vital to a person.

4、我们国内重塑会计诚信,需从会计诚信缺失的主要环节进行治理。

They are to help you through ruff time and hang out and give advice.

5、这两次危机都引发了有关商业道德和诚信的辩论。

Both crises touched off a debate on business ethics and integrity.

以上就是本文汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写,诚实的社会英语作文高中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写,诚实的社会英语作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/246886.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">诚实的社会英语作文       ">诚实的社会英语作文高中       ">诚信的定义英语作文       ">汉翻英诚信兴业怎么写   

英语作文热门资讯推荐