初一自我介绍英语5句话,初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译

初一自我介绍英语5句话,初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译
本文主要针对初一自我介绍英语5句话,初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译和英语的自我介绍初一等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对初一自我介绍英语5句话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

初一自我讲解英语5句话?

各位考生好呀,很高兴见到你们,我叫张萱 ,我今年13岁了,我住在一个很美丽的城市,我很幸运有一个幸福的家庭

Hello .Im very glad to be here.My name Chinese is zhangxuan ,my English name is Linda.

Im living in a very beautiful city,hangzhou.Im very lucky to have a such happy family.

我是汤姆,来自深圳,下面这些内容就是我上初一的自我讲解。

Hello everyone, my name is Tom and I am a first-year junior high school student. I come from Shenzhen, which is a modern and bustling city in China.

English is my favorite subject, I enjoy reading English books and watching English movies to improve my language skills.

In my free time, I like to play basketball and go swimming. Sports help me stay healthy and active.

I am excited to start my new journey at this school and hope to make many new friends. Thank you for listening!

初一用英语写自我讲解?

My name is xxx I was xx years old.I am a senior high school student.I am good at surfing online.

My hobby is widespread,such as reading,listening to music, playing basketball.I am young,bright,energetic with strong study-ambition.I have good presentation skills and positive active mind future is to be a teacher.I hope I can make more children acquire knowledge.

英语自我讲解初一男生简短?

My name is Huang Zichen. And Im 13 years old. My hobbies are read book and ride bike.

.And Im a person.My favourite are Shu Chang and JJ Lam.I like playing computer game and reading classic

in the rest.Im studying at hongqi centre

I am so glad to meet all of you. I will cherish this luck, and make great efforts with you . I am always ready to offer my help. Feel free to ask me if you need any help. It would be nice if you can give me some aid. Thank you all.

7-12岁儿童英语自我讲解简短?

goodmorning, everybody! today,

i`m very happy. let me introduce myself to you. my name is huangzixun. my english name is eileen. i`m 8. i study in class1 grade 2 in the shiyan primary school of shiqiao.

i`m an active girl. i like playing table tennis and badminton,because i think they`re very interesting. and i also skip rope at school everyday.

i`d like eating potatoes. they`re tasty. my favourite colour is pink. and i like chinese best. it`s funny. on weekends, i like reading in my room and going skating on the panyu square.

i have a happy family. my father, my mother and me. my dream is to be a painter, because i like drawing very much. i`m a happy girl. thank you for listening! please remember me!

十七岁学生英语自我讲解短?

Hello every one. my name is XX. I am 10 years old. I study in primary school.

There are three people in my home ,my parents and me . My father is a handsome man and my mather is very beautiful.They are very excellent .They love me and I love them too.

I like reading and playing balls. I often play basketball with my good friends after school.

I like to make friends and I hope we can be friends .

thanks

17岁英语自我讲解?

Im a 17-year-old high school student, and I study hard every day.Im a 17-year-old high school student. I study hard every day. Im positive, cheerful and optimistic. Im full of hope for life. I believe I can get good grades. I think I will succeed as long as I work hard.

Hi! My name is Li Jinyun. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m not fat. I’m ten yeas old. I like reading, drawing, and so on. I’m a happy girl.

Everyday I get up at six thirty, have breakfast at six forty, and go to school at seven five. At eleven fifty I have lunch, and come home at four o’clock. I have dinner at five thirty. I don’t watch TV in the evening. I go to bed at nine o’clock.

I am 17 years old, I like to read a book, as it is for me a lot of help. I like to read newspaper, because this can make me know more about the outside of what happened. I like to listen to music, because it makes me relax relax. I love the micro-blog published my mood, because it allows me to vent their feelings, these are my hobbies,and Im a happy boy.

我17岁了,我喜欢看书,因为这对我有不少帮。我喜欢看报纸,因为这能使我清楚更多相关外边所出现的事。我喜欢听音乐,因为这能是我放松放松心情。我喜欢在微博上发表我的心情,因为这能让我发泄心情,这些就是我的爱好而且,我是个阳光男孩。

以上就是本文初一自我介绍英语5句话,初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文初一自我介绍英语5句话,初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/246666.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语的自我介绍初一       ">初一自我介绍英语5句话       ">初一用英语写自我介绍       ">初一用英语写自我介绍带翻译   

英语热门资讯推荐