介绍家庭成员的英语作文,用英文介绍家人年龄的句子

介绍家庭成员的英语作文,用英文介绍家人年龄的句子
本文主要针对介绍家庭成员的英语作文,用英文介绍家人年龄的句子和小学英语作文介绍家人等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对介绍家庭成员的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

讲解家庭成员的英语作文?

讲解家庭成员的英语作文

My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.

Every member in my family works for his or her own trade(1). My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled(2) by a famous university.

That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony. We love each other devotedly.

译文:

我的名字叫李华。我来自一个工人家庭。我们家有六口人。他们是我的爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我。

我的家庭中的每个成员都各专其事。我的爷爷和奶奶都是农民。他们在家乡每天做农活。我的父亲是一位高级工程师。他目前在非洲工作,帮建立一个发电站。我母亲是一位教师。她在一所中学教英语。我的姐姐比我大五岁是是我们县上的人民医院里的一名医生。她热爱她的工作,还做得很好。我是一个中学生。我要参与今年的高中毕业考试。我期望我可以考进一所著名的大学。

那就是我的家庭。我们家的全部成员都生活得很和谐。我们都一心一意的爱着彼此。

讲解一家人年龄 英语作文 小学生五句话?

There are 4 people in my family, my father、my mother、my sister and I. My father and mother , they are both 35 years old. My sister is 8 years old. And I am 6years old.

讲解自己 喜欢的家人 英语作文儿?

This is my family. There are four people in my family. My grandmother, my father, my mother and me.

My grandmother has short white hair. She looks very nice. My father has short black hair and small eyes. He looks very fat, so I often call him “fat man”. He works at a factory. My mother works at a L.D.T. My mother has long black hair. She likes sports and traveling, so I often go on sports with my mother. On holidays my family often go to travel. I study at Guiyuan Primary School. We are very happy.

六年级讲解家人的英语作文带形容词比较级?

“East,west, home is the best”, the saying always gives me a lot of power. I have a big family-my parents, my sister and I. My father is taller than my mother. And I am fatter than my sister. We like travelling very much. Last year, my family went to Shanghai. Shanghai is much bigger than my hometown. It is more crowded too. However, we had a good time there. We enjoy ourselves all the time.

讲解家人外貌和爱好英语作文70词?

My father loves reading newspaper. My mother likes watching TV. My sister likes playing with toys. My brother likes playing football. I like singing and dancing.My father is a worker,so he works in a factory.I think my father is a great person because he thaches me a lot,he thaches me how to be a successful person and he teaches me how to deal with all kinds of probkems that I meet in life.My father is very important to me,he teacher me well.He teaches what I should do and what I shouldnt do.

My father is a good father,I love my father.

英语周记,我最喜欢的家人

1, 我最喜欢的人是我的家人,因为他们一直以来都是我生命中最坚强、最最重要,要优先集中精力的支持者,他们给了我很多的爱和关怀。2, 我的家人不单单是我的精神支柱,他们还教会了我如何做一个负责任和有意义的人,让我懂得了人生中的不少道理。在我的成长途中,我很感谢他们的陪伴和支持。3,因为这个原因,每当我写英语周记时,我总是会选择写我的家人,因为他们针对我来说是如此重要和有意义的存在,我期望我的感恩之情可以以文字的形式表达出来。

篇一:myfavouritefamily英语作文

There are three people in my family. Theyre father, mother and I。 My mother is a Chinese teacher. She is not tall, nor short, just right. She is fat. She likes to eat noodles and vegetables. Her favorite colors are brown and red. She doesnt like animals. She lets me to learn playing piano. I love liuxue86.com her because she is nice and hard-working. She cares for me a lot. She is take cares of grandparents. Sometime my father and my mother fight each other。

My father is a manger. He is thirty-six years old. He is fat and tall. He is good at maths and physics. He cares for me much. Sometimes he buys me stationary. I like my dad。

Now its my turn. My name is Tina. Im eleven years old. Im not thin, nor fat, just right. Im tall. I go to Simon English School. Im in grade four class one. I like to eat french-fries and some friends but I dont like meat. I can paint. My best friends are Lily and Helen. My favorite colors are black, white, yellow and blue。

Sometime in my family everything is very nice。

以上就是本文介绍家庭成员的英语作文,用英文介绍家人年龄的句子的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍家庭成员的英语作文,用英文介绍家人年龄的句子和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/242907.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍一家人年龄英语作文小学生五句话       ">用英文介绍家人年龄的句子       ">小学英语作文介绍家人       ">介绍家庭成员的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文谁能给一些英语作文能常用的倒装句

本文主要针对谁能给一些英语作文能常用的倒装句和我的日常英语作文翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对谁能给一些英语作文能常用的倒装句有一个初步认识,对于...

• 英语作文用英语介绍兔子的五个特点

本文主要针对用英语介绍兔子的五个特点和兔子的特点英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对用英语介绍兔子的五个特点有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且...

• 英语作文泰山游记原文,仿写登泰山记文言文

本文主要针对泰山游记原文,仿写登泰山记文言文和泰山游记英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对泰山游记原文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性...