介绍家庭成员的英语作文

介绍家庭成员的英语作文
本文主要针对介绍家庭成员的英语作文和高中英语作文介绍家人等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对介绍家庭成员的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

讲解家庭成员的英语作文?

讲解家庭成员的英语作文

My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.

Every member in my family works for his or her own trade(1). My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled(2) by a famous university.

That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony. We love each other devotedly.

译文:

我的名字叫李华。我来自一个工人家庭。我们家有六口人。他们是我的爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我。

我的家庭中的每个成员都各专其事。我的爷爷和奶奶都是农民。他们在家乡每天做农活。我的父亲是一位高级工程师。他目前在非洲工作,帮建立一个发电站。我母亲是一位教师。她在一所中学教英语。我的姐姐比我大五岁是是我们县上的人民医院里的一名医生。她热爱她的工作,还做得很好。我是一个中学生。我要参与今年的高中毕业考试。我期望我可以考进一所著名的大学。

那就是我的家庭。我们家的全部成员都生活得很和谐。我们都一心一意的爱着彼此。

英语作文讲解你的家人,涵盖他们的高矮胖瘦?

Hello!My name is ( ).I'm ( )years old and I'm from( ).I have a happy family,there are three people in my family,my mother,my father and I.My favourite subject is( ).Because it's interesting.And my favourite teacher is( ) teacher.I also like sports and I like basketbll best.

未必对哦!

英语作文讲解家人干什么的试题

英语作文中假设需讲解家人是做什么的?既然如此那,你可以先讲解家人的职位,例如说你父亲是老师,既然如此那,你完全就能够向老师讲解说你的父亲是一名教师,假设你的母亲是一名医生,既然如此那,你可以向老师讲解你的母亲是一名医生,只正确表达出他们的职业完全就能够了

My family

There are three people in my family. My father, mother and I.My father is a teacher, my mother is a nurse. shes very busy.I am a pupil.I am ten years old. My father drives me to school every day.I love my family.

描述父母的外貌身高性格作文英语70词以上?

My Father

My father is of middle height. His eyes are sharp and full of expression. He always appears serious and looks like a judge. At first sight you may think he is hard to come near. In fact he is very kind and thoughtful(1) of others and their feelings. Appearance often makes people think wrongly; therefore we cannot give an opinion about a person by appearance.

My father is a man of success. By his own talents and efforts, he has achieved great achievements in what he does. He has not only created wealth for society but also provided our family with a rich life. Now he is well-known to people all over the city. People of all walks of life(2)come to my house and, as a result, I gain lots of hard-earned social experiences(3)and see more joys and sorrows of the world.

At home my father is a severe parent. He is very strict with my mother and me. He does not allow my mother to accept anything from others. He requires that my mother should go to office in time and leave it last. He has high expectations of me.(4) When I am lazy and idling away my time(5), I can see that it hurts him deeply. When I am doing something great, such as carrying out an experiment, he is more than excited. With such a father I am always reminded of going on and on, never giving up.

讲解自己和家人的英语作文六十词?

We have three meals a day。 In the morning, my mother and I have two eggs and two bowls of porridge。 My father has some beef and some porridge。 At noon, we three have noodles the some fish。 In the evening, my father has some dumplings。 My mother has a bowl og rice and some beef

讲解家庭成员还有职业英语作文十句话?

My family is not so big, only my parents and sister and myself. My father was a staff who worked in a big company, my mother was a accountant, worked in a small business, my sister worked in a company as quality controller, and I finished my degree then worked as technician in small company. Thats quite popular family.

以上就是本文介绍家庭成员的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍家庭成员的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/237598.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文介绍你的家人包括他们的高矮胖瘦       ">高中英语作文介绍家人       ">介绍家庭成员的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐