我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文,关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译

我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文,关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译
本文主要针对我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文,关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译和寝室养宠物英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文?

Cats are very cute animals,they are very special as well.

It has pointy ears,round eyes,little claws,and short but soft fur.Cats like eating fish and mice.They like to keep themselves clean,they do that by licking their fur.Also they are nocturnal animals,they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night.

We should love cat,because cats are our friends,too.

有关以后想养的宠物英语作文?

Cats are very cute animals,they are very special as well.It has pointy ears,round eyes,little claws,and short but soft fur.Cats like eating fish and mice.They like to keep themselves clean,they do that by licking their fur.Also they are nocturnal animals,they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night.We should love cat,because cats are our friends,too.

英语作文你的家人已经在做什么涵盖宠物,50词?

英语作文,有关家人和家里的宠物:

Now I am staying home with my parents.I don't need to go to school today because it's weekend.My father is reading a novel in his bedroom and my mother is watching TV in the living room.We have a pet dog which is sleeping on the floor.And I'm doing my homework.

翻译:

目前我和我父母呆在家里。 今天我不用去上学,因为目前是星期六和星期天。 我父亲在卧室里读小说,我母亲在客厅看电视。 我们有一只宠物狗已经在地板上睡觉。 而我在做作业。

英语作文,你同意家长允许孩子养宠物吗?

Dear Friend,

I'm glad to receive your letter.There are always some unpleasant things in our life,we need to try our best to solve these problems.I heard that your parents don't let you have pets and you are very unhappy. I think you should show understanding for your parents, since pets always carry health risks.Dogs,cats,rabbits,hamsters,gerbils,and many other cuddly creatures can all bite or scratch when feeling testy .And both reptiles and birds can carry harmful bacteria like Salmonella that can be tra乏揣催废诎肚挫莎旦极nsmitted to children.Also, most animals create some kind of mess,whether by soiling carpets,scratching furniture,or creating dust bunnies during shedding season,so maybe it's really not very convenient for your family to have a pet.

Wish you everything is ok!

Yours,

Peter

我想养一只猫当宠物的作文英语?

I want to keep a cat as a pet.To answer

以上就是本文我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文,关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文,关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/231078.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文       ">关于将来想养的宠物英语作文       ">关于将来想养的宠物英语作文带翻译       ">寝室养宠物英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文提高自制力英语作文,自律坚持作文开头结尾摘抄

本文主要针对提高自制力英语作文,自律坚持作文开头结尾摘抄和培养自律英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对提高自制力英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语作文英语作文:描写父亲性格外貌以及和他的美好

本文主要针对英语作文:描写父亲性格外貌以及和他的美好和描写父亲外貌的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文:描写父亲性格外貌以及和他的美好有一个...

• 英语作文应聘销售英语作文高考

本文主要针对应聘销售英语作文高考和面试准备英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对应聘销售英语作文高考有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强...