关于中秋节的英语短文,中秋节英语作文5句话

关于中秋节的英语短文,中秋节英语作文5句话

有关中秋节的英语短文?

The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful.On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People will try to come back for the union. Also, children will play with their own toy lanterns happily. At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes .I love The Mid-Autumn Festival

中秋节英语作文5句?

1、I take this opportunity goes to you my heartfelt blessing:I wish you all the best and every success.

借此机会我呈上对你衷心的祝福:祝你一切顺利,万事如意。

2、I wish your career and life as it phases of the Mid-Autumn Festival,bright bright,festive!

祝你的事业和生活像那中秋的圆月一样,亮亮堂堂,圆圆满满!

3、Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy Mid-autumn day!

请接受我们对你还有你全家的祝福,祝你们中秋快乐!

4、Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.

在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。

5、An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing,weave a cool autumn you covered,as appropriate pieces of glass Moon Palace drunken your heart,and do a blessing Zhong Yuan your dreams.

采一轮松间明月供你观赏,织一件秋日的凉爽为你披上,斟一杯月宫的琼浆醉你心上,做一份仲秋的祝福圆你梦乡。

中秋晚会英语作文150词?

The Mid-Autumn Festival

The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.

On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.

写给老师的中秋节英文短文?

Mid-autumn festival is one of the traditional Chinese festival.

People regard mid-autumn festival as the time when family members should

get together because the moon will be full on that day. The festival is

held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar.

Besides, family members will eat moon-cake together. Children can do

interesting things as well. They can carry lanterns that was made into

different shapes and play on the street.

以上就是本文关于中秋节的英语短文,中秋节英语作文5句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于中秋节的英语短文,中秋节英语作文5句话和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/218493.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">中秋节英语作文5句话       ">中秋节英语小短文       ">中秋节英语作文5句       ">关于中秋节的英语短文   

英语考试热门资讯推荐