英语作文题目我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词,关于梦想的英语作文80

英语作文题目我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词,关于梦想的英语作文80

英语作文试题我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词?

I want to be a musicianWhen I was young,I like to listen to music very much.I think the gentle songs makes me very relaxed.So I want to be a musician in the future.My friend and I aiways buy CDs in CD stores and we like the same kind of music.I realized that I must learn more music knowledge and listen to music as much as I can.I am sure I can win!

有关梦想的英语作文?

I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can le arn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”

英语作文我有一个偶像练习生的梦想?

Recently I watched a show named A student of an idol. I like the theme song "EIEI" very much. There are 100 trainees in the program, and the draft will adopt a cruel elimination system. I like Cai Xukun and Chen Linong best. They are very cute and handsome boys. They love and are good at dancing and singing. I also want to be an idol, but I can't dance and I'm afraid of hard work, so I have to give up.

金钱和梦想英语短文?

金钱和梦想的英语短文是,

needless to say, money is not very important, but very very important.

most of us have dreams about the future, dreams of having a good job and making much money. surely someone has thought at times “if only i had a lot of money, i could be the happiest person in the world.” in fact it’s the main mistake that people make about money.

以上就是本文英语作文题目我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词,关于梦想的英语作文80的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文题目我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词,关于梦想的英语作文80和初中的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/218377.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 初中栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">初中英语作文梦想       ">关于梦想的英语作文       ">关于梦想的英语作文80       ">英语作文题目我的梦想是一名音乐家三百词   

初中热门资讯推荐

• 初中阻力的大小怎么计算,牛顿单位换算公式表

阻力的大小怎么计算? 阻力主要是摩擦力大小计算有两种方式,一是运用二力平衡的原理,在初中物理实验中,用弹簧测力计匀速拉动物体运动,这个时候拉力和摩擦力是一对平衡力,弹簧测...

• 初中初中函数概念,初中英语新概念有用吗

本文主要针对初中函数概念,初中英语新概念有用吗和初中概念教学设计等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对初中函数概念有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效...

• 初中require初中用法,require初中用法

require初中用法? 1.The job will require you to use all your skills to the maximum.这项工作将要求你最大限度地发挥你的技能。 2.Add more curry powder depending on the strength required.按想求的口味轻重再加点咖喱粉。...