关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文

关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文

有关写俱乐部活动的英语作文?

Our English Club

There is an English Club that was set up last year in our school.In the beginning,few students go to it.But now more and more students like going to it.There are many activities in the club.We can talk to each other in English,tell stories,learn to sing English songs and see English films there.I go to the English Club every other day.I like it every much

chess club英语作文?

试题:My favourite club at school

My favourite club at school is Chinese chess club.Since I was a little child,I always played Chinese chess with my father and grandfather.They taught me how to play well.I became interested in Chinese chess at that time.We often have our activities every Monday and Wednesday.After school,we all go to our Chinese chess room and play with each other.We sometimes have competition.(69字)

最有意义的俱乐部英语作文?

On April 28th, my classmates and I went to the park near my school where we took part in a volunteer labor.

We got there at nine o'clock. After divided into three groups, we began to work.

Each group had their own tasks. Group one planted trees and watered flowers. Group Two picked up litter left by tourists and cleaned the benches. My group wiped all the equipment in Children's Playground. Each of us worked hard.

At about half past eleven, we finished working. Though we were tired,we were happy. It was a meaningful day for us because we had done a good deed.

讲解游戏俱乐部的英语作文?

Lets play sports!

It is the time to walk out of classroom and do some sport! for your health, fun, and great time together.

The Sports Club has arranged the some games for you, please come and join us, and for the prize we have prepared for you.

The schedule is as following:

Afternoon Soccer

Volleyball

Basketball

Evening Baseball

Ping-Pong

See you then!

讲解学生英语俱乐部的英语作文80词?

Welcome to our English Club.As you see, we call it Star of Future.It's consisted of 80 memebers now. Most of the membership are from university students and foreingers.So it will be no problem if you expect to have access to more English languange.We rountinely hold the program at 15:00 o'clock on every Sunday. The topic would be changed each time.Hopefully, you can join us and enjoy it.

讲解俱乐部的英语作文40词?

我们学校举行了一个俱乐部。老师让我们开心的唱歌跳舞。尽情展示自己的才华。

mary加入学校俱乐部英语作文?

Mary joins music club.Its a nice club.Mary studies music init.She was very happy.

以上就是本文关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文和英语培训的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/216672.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语培训栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">chessclub英语作文       ">英语俱乐部作文       ">关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文   

英语培训热门资讯推荐

• 英语培训关于写俱乐部活动的英语作文

有关写俱乐部活动的英语作文? Our English Club There is an English Club that was set up last year in our school.In the beginning,few students go to it.But now more and more students like going to it.There are many activities in the club....

• 英语培训南的英文怎么写,南纬用什么字母表示

南的英文怎么写? south 英 [saʊθ] 美 [saʊθ] n. 南方;南部;美国南方各州;(南半球的)发展中国家 adj. 南的;(风)来自南方的;南风的;南方吹来的 adv. 向南方,在南方 E为东,西为W,N为北,南为...

• 英语培训b级期刊什么意思,b证全称是什么

b级期刊什么意思? 核心期刊大多数情况下有A、B、C类等级划分,A类为专业权威期刊,b类期刊指的是SCI美国《科学引文索引》收录的b类期刊期刊。SCI全称是Science Citation Index是美国科学情报研...