描写动物的英语作文6句,描写动物的英语短文(带翻译)

描写动物的英语作文6句,描写动物的英语短文(带翻译)

描写动物的英语作文6句?

It's a panda . It' very cute. It's black and white. It's big and fat. It has grass . I like the panda.

描写动物的英语短文?

描写动物的英文小短文,大多数情况下要写动物的特点,常见的都是写猫和狗的。我们可以以狗作为例子。I have a friend.It is a dog.Its name is Bobby.It has long legs.But its tail is short.It has short ears,too.Its color is yellow.I like it very much.We often play together after school.

描写动物习性的英语作文?

Snakes

A snake is a long and thin animal that lives in grass or other dark places.It has no legs or feet,but can move very fast on its stomach.Snakes usually have green,yellow or black skins,which make it difficult for their enemies to find them.Some kinds of snakes live in water.They can swim as freely as fish.

Snakes are cold-blooded animals.They take many things as food,such as mice,sparrows,frogs,birds'eggs,pests and so on.As snakes are dreadfullooking,people are afraid of them.

In fact,snakes are not as dreadful as they look.They can help us to kill mice and pests.They can provide us with delicious meat.Their blood is a good drink.Poisonous snakes are especially useful.We can make valuable drugs with them.

有关我喜欢的动物的英语作文70词?

My favorite animal is a dog.

It's loyal and can see a nursing home. Dogs can understand me and accompany me when I'm sad. I like it very much.

我喜欢的动物是狗狗。它很忠诚,可以看家护院。狗狗可以听懂我,在我伤心时可以陪着我,我很喜欢。

相关动物的英语作文10词?

A snake has no legs or feet, but it can move very fast on its stomach.蛇没有腿和脚,靠胃部飞快的移动前进。 Snakes usually have green, yellow or black skins, which make them difficult for their enemies to find them. 蛇经常有绿色,黄色和黑色的皮肤,让敌人超级难找到他们。Some kinds of snakes live in water. They can swim as freely as fish.有部分蛇生活在水里,他们能像鱼一样飞速的游移。

I have a cat.It's so cute.It's black and white.It can catch he mice.It often sleeps in the days This is my cat..

有关《我最喜欢的动物》的英语作文,熊猫100词?

My favourate animal is panda. i think panda is the cutist animal in the world. It has black and white fur and especially it have black fur around eyes which looks like wear a pair of sunglasses. Panda likes banboo shoots and leaves a lot. I saw panda ate apply and cakes in Zoo before, but I know in nature world they would not eat these things. Now almost everyone in the world love panda, but only China has panda. So as a Chinese I feel proud to be born in a country has panda.

纯手工作文,期望对你的学习有很大帮助:-)

以上就是本文描写动物的英语作文6句,描写动物的英语短文(带翻译)的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文描写动物的英语作文6句,描写动物的英语短文(带翻译)和作文素材的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/211867.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 作文素材栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">描写动物的英语作文6句       ">描写动物的英语短文       ">描写动物的英语短文(带翻译)       ">关于动物的英语作文   

作文素材热门资讯推荐