英语四级例句

英语四级例句
本文主要针对英语四级例句和四级英语例句等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语四级例句有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语四级例句?

1 She has a good command of English, which makes her stand out in the job market.2 这句话说明掌握并熟悉英语针对在职场上脱颖而出很重要。3 除了英语四级考试,平日间多看英文书籍、听英文新闻、看英文电影等能有效的帮我们提升英语水平。

1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.

一次只做一件事,做到!

2、Never forget to say “thanks”.

永远不要忘了说“谢谢”!

3、Keep on going never give up.

勇往直前, 决不放弃!

4、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!

5、Believe in yourself.

相信你自己!

6、I can because i think i can.

我行,因为我相信我行!

7、Action speak louder than words.

行动胜于言语!

英语四级通用句子?

1. In my opinion, the best way to improve English is to practice speaking every day.

在我看来,提升英语最好的方式就是每天说。

2. It is well known that the Internet has brought about many changes to our society.

大家现在都知道,网络给我们的社会带来了不少改变。

3. As we all know, health is more important than wealth.

大家现在都知道,健康比财富更加重要。

4. There is no denying the fact that pollution poses a great threat to our planet.

不可否认的是,污染对我们的星球导致了非常大的威胁。

5. It goes without saying that learning a foreign language takes time and effort.

不言而喻,学习一门外语需时间和精力。

6. In conclusion, we must take action to protect our environment.

总而言之,我们一定要采用行动来保护我们的环境。

7. To sum up, a positive attitude can help us overcome any challenges we face.

总结历次经验来说,积极的态度能有效的帮我们克服任何我们面临的挑战。

8. As far as Im concerned, honesty is the best policy in any situation.

就我来说,诚实在任何情况下都是最好的策略。

9. Without doubt, education plays a vital role in our personal development.

毫无疑问,教育在我们的个人发展中起着至关重要的作用。

10. It is essential that we take steps to reduce our carbon footprint in order to combat climate change.

我们一定要采用措施来减少碳足迹,以抵制气候变化。

1. In my opinion, learning English is of great importance.2. One reason is that English is widely used in international communication and business.3. Another reason is that knowing English can open up more opportunities for personal and professional development.

1 是存在的。

2 因为英语四级考试注重新再来考察语法、词汇、阅读和写作能力,掌握并熟悉一部分经常会用到的句子和短语可以提升考试成绩。3 下面这些内容就是一部分经常会用到的- In my opinion,…- As far as I know,…- It is widely believed that…- According to the statistics…- Therefore,…- On the one hand, … On the other hand,…- To sum up,…- In conclusion,

四级句子结构分析及例句?

1. better…than…句型

Better my life should be ended by their hate, than that hated life should be prolonged to live without your love.

2. as it were是一个很经常会用到的插入语,意思是好象,基本上等。

Apiece of iron near a magnet, though apparently separate from it , feels, as it were, the threads of this attachment.

3. 复杂结构,在下面例句中,因为anyone的定语从句过长,把谓语must realize提到定语从句以前。

Though faith and confidence are surely more or lass foreign to my nature, I do not infrequently find myself looking to them to be able, diligent, candid, and even honest. Plainly enough, that is too large an order, as anyone must realize who reflects upon the manner in which they reach public office.

4. not…any more than…为:不可以……,正如不可以……。

One cannot learn to sketch and express himself graphically only by reading about it any more than one can learn to swim while standing by the pool.

5. By that as it may是Let it be that as it may的省略形式是由be导致的另外一种假设结构,意思是虽然如此,尽管这样。

It is said that the nerve poison is the more primitive of the two, that the blood poison is, so to speak, a new product from an improved formula. Be that as it may, the nerve poison does its business with man far more quickly than the blood poison.

6. if at all是一个由if导致的主谓结构不完整的短句结为马上就要……,就算……等。

I can see only with great difficulty, if at all.

7. 由there导致的句型容易出现复杂的句子结构.

There have been opened up to the vast and excellent science, in which my work is the beginning, ways and means by which other minds more accurate than wine will explore its remote corners.

8. range from …to…结构。这是一个常见结构,译时不少情况下应变通处理,不可以完全依靠辞典上的释义。

Computer application range from an assembly line completely run by computers to a children toy responding to remote signals.

9. the way…结构

I always thought she was a common-sense person who discussed things the way they ought to be discussed.

10. 复杂宾补结构

In recent years, the development of sensitive and accurate measuring equipment has made it possible to measure the acuity of hearing of any individual at different frequencies.

四级英语万能句子?

I’ m confident of success. 我确信会成功。

What a pleasant surprise to hear that you’re scheduled to come to for a visit in our county! I would feel much honored you could come. 听说你要来我县旅游,真是一个惊喜!你能来我会感到很荣幸。

英语四级开头万能句子?

1.未来已来,人类又站在了一个新的历史起点上。The future has arrived, and humanity is standing at a new historical starting point again.2. 目前的社会虽然发展快速,但它也带来了很多问题。Although society is developing rapidly now, it has also brought a lot of problems.

1) recently the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……问题已导致大家的特别要注意关注。

2) recently the problem of … has been brought to public attention. 最近,……问题已导致公众的广泛特别要注意关注。

3) recently, the problem of … has been brought into focus. 最近,……问题已成为特别要注意关注的焦点。

4) man is now facing a big problem—(pollution), which is becoming more and more serious. 大家目前正面临一个很大的问题—污染,而且,正越来越严重。

5) have you ever thought of…? 你是不是曾经想过……?

6) there will surely be no agreement among people as to the issue whether… 就 ……问题,大家肯定不会有完全一样有什么不一样的看法。

7) (internet) has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. (网络)已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了不少好处,但也出现了一部分严重的问题。

8) one of the serious problems facing us at present is… 现在,我们面临的严重问题之一是 ……

9) there has been a heated argument about whether… 就是不是 …… 来说,大家讨论热烈。

10) perhaps we need to reconsider the traditional ways of doing it. 可能,我们需重新考虑传统的做事方式。

11) it is generally agreed that… is in deep trouble. 大家普遍觉得 ……已陷入麻烦。

12) it is only during the last few years that man has become generally aware of the importance of (sustainable development). 只是在过去的几年中,大家才普遍意识到(持续时间发展)的重要性。

13) everyone is aware of the horrible fact: … 每个人都会注意到这样一个可怕的事实:

14) it’s difficult to imagine now how we did something without… 目前超级难设想我们是如何做某事而没有 ……

15) along with… goes with…. inevitably, the two are deeply intertwined. 伴随 ……是 ……。没有任何办法去避免的是,这二者是密切地交织在一起的。

英语四级作文万能句子?

用于作文开头的万能模板:

1、Many people insist that... 不少人(坚持)觉得……

2、With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that... 随着科技的蓬勃发展和进步,更多的人觉得……

3、A lot of people seem to think that... 不少人似乎觉得……

引出不一样观点的万能模板:

1、People's views on... vary from person to person. Some hold that... . However, others believe that.... 大家对……的观点因人而异。有部分人觉得.....然而,其他人却觉得……

2、Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person. 大家对待吸毒的态度因人而异。

3、People may have different opinions on... 大家对……可能会有不一样的见解。

4、There are different opinions among people as to... 有关……大家的观点大不一样。

5、Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对(失败)大家的态度各不一样。

提出建议的万能模板:

1、It is high time that we put an end to the (trend). 该是我们停止这一趋势时了。

"It is high time" 打头,为该句增色。注:that 后跟虚拟语气,后跟动词的大多数情况下过去式,表示“是某人做。。时了”或者“是某人不做。。时了”

2、It is time to take the advice of ... and to put special emphasis on the improvement of ... 该是采纳……的建议,并对……的进展给予很重视时了。

3、There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of ... 毫无疑问,对……问题应予以足够的重视。

4、Obviously,.... If we want to do something... , it is essential that... 明显,假设我们想做某事,我们需……

5、Only in this way can we... 唯有这样,我们才可以...

6、It must be realized that... 我们一定要意识到...

以上就是本文英语四级例句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语四级例句和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/206618.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语四级通用句子       ">四级英语例句       ">英语四级例句   

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语英语四级例句

本文主要针对英语四级例句和四级英语例句等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语四级例句有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容...

• 英语口语2023吴江中考满分,苏州话有几种口音方言

2023吴江中考满分? 1、语文、数学满分都是130分; 2、英语满分为130分(这当中书面题100分,听力口语自动化考考试试卷30分); 3、物理、化学满分都是100分; 4、道德与法治及历史科目满分为...

• 英语口语2023温州一职分数录取线,温州500多分能上什么高中呢

往年温州一职成绩录取线? 温州职业技术学院在浙江的录取成绩分数线 综合类成绩分数线 年份最低分省控线录取批次 往年498495平行录取一段 往年485266平行录取二段 往年415266平行录取二段-中...