关于学习信念的英语作文,关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译

关于学习信念的英语作文,关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译
本文主要针对关于学习信念的英语作文,关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译和有关信念的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于学习信念的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关学习信念的英语作文?

我的信念 My Faith

Faith is very important. Everybody needs faith because faith is just like the light leading people to move on when they are in the dark. My faith is never give up and the hard time will go anyway. It helps me overcome many difficulties and makes me who I am today.

信念是非常的重要的。每个人都需信念,因为信念就如灯光,引领着大家在黑暗中前进。我的信念就是永不言弃,艰难的时候刻总会过去。信念帮我克服不少困难,成就了今天的我。

Life is not always going our way. We will meet all kinds of difficulties. When we are students we have the study issues we always want to do the best and make our parents be proud of us. But it is not easy we may fail the exam now and then. When we become independent we have to face the problem of making our living. Most people will change their jobs many times until they find the suitable one.

生活不总是根据我们的意愿走。我们会碰见各自不同的各样的困难。当我们是学生时,会有学习的烦恼,我们总是想要做得,让父母为我们感到自豪。但是,这不容易做到,我们可能会时而不时地考砸。当我们变得独立,就要面对生存的问题。大多数人会换工作,直到他们找到适合的。

I had faith when I was in high school I realize no matter how hard I work I just could not be successful all the time. So I told myself not to give up and I would see the light soon. Thanks to this faith I become a tough girl. I am so proud of myself.

在高中时,我就有信念 感觉不管我多么努力学习,都不可能一直成功。因为这个原因我告诉自己不要放弃,很快就可以看到成功之光。多亏了这样的信念,我成为了一个坚强的女孩。我为自己感到自豪。

有关信念的英语150字作文?

Belief, a creation of humans wise (wisdom), always plays an important role in humans society. As a say (saying) goes:“ If ones mind is full, it wont be filled in (with) any bad idea.” Anyone who has strong beliefs can enjoy a colorful life. Otherwise, he will lose himself in his way of life.

Beliefs are so important that it can change ones fate. Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse wouldnt quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.

Obviously, the latter mouse is the one who has his own beliefs. There are always hopes in his eyes that encourage him to fight, and fight, and fight. He never gives up when he is in some difficulty situations. Because the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty, while the pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The first mouse is one of these kinds of pessimists. He holds no belief in his life and become the slave of his fate.

Thus, it can be seen that one with firm beliefs is likely to get successful and master his own life.

以上就是本文关于学习信念的英语作文,关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于学习信念的英语作文,关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/201515.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于学习信念的英语作文       ">关于信念的英语150字作文       ">关于信念的英语150字作文带翻译       ">有关信念的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文welcometo鼓浪屿英语作文,鼓浪屿英文作文

本文主要针对welcometo鼓浪屿英语作文,鼓浪屿英文作文和游览鼓浪屿的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对welcometo鼓浪屿英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据...

• 英语作文介绍庐山给朋友英语作文,爬庐山的英语作文怎么写

本文主要针对介绍庐山给朋友英语作文,爬庐山的英语作文怎么写和英语作文关于庐山的等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对介绍庐山给朋友英语作文有一个初步认识,对...

• 英语作文Inthezoo初一作文,inthezoo为题的英语作文

本文主要针对Inthezoo初一作文,inthezoo为题的英语作文和英语作文zoo七年级下册等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对Inthezoo初一作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...