英语搞笑小故事

英语搞笑小故事
本文主要针对英语搞笑小故事和搞笑英语故事等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语搞笑小故事有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语搞笑小故事?

1.幽默风趣的英语小故事 篇一

the hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. i have never been beaten, he said, when i run at full speed, no one is faster than me. the tortoise said quietly, i will race with you. that is a good joke, said the hare. i could dance around you the whole way.the race started. the hare darted almost out of sight at once. he soon stopped and lay down to have a nap.the tortoise plodded on and on. when the hare awoke from his nap, he saw the tortoise was near the finish line, and that he had lost the race.

moral: pride goes before a fall. only by persevering can we achieve our goals.

兔子有一次在其他动物面前夸耀他的速度。“我压根没有被打败过,”他说,“当我全速奔跑时,没有人比我很快。”乌龟平静地说:“我要和你比赛。”“这是个好笑话。”兔子说。“我可以一直围着你跳舞。”比赛启动。那只野兔基本上马上跑得看不见了。他很快停下来,躺下来打了个盹。乌龟慢吞吞地走啊走。当兔子从午睡中醒来时,他看到乌龟已经快到终点线了,他输了比赛。

寓意: 骄兵必败;唯有持之以恒,才可以达到目标。

2.幽默风趣的英语小故事 篇二

One day, Zhuang Gong, King of the State of Qi, went out in a chariot to hunt.

一天,齐庄公乘车外出打猎。

On the way, he saw a small insect raise both its arms, trying to stop the wheels of the chariot. Zhuang Gong of Qi was curious and asked the driver:

路上,他看见一只小虫举起双臂,想阻挡车轮前进。齐庄公很好奇,就问车夫:

What kind of insect is it?

“这是什么虫子?”

It is a mantis, the driver replied promptly. This kind of insect only knows how to advance but not retreat, blindly underrating its enemies and overrating its own abilities.

车夫连忙回答:“这是蝗螂。这样的虫子只知前进,不了解后退,漫无目的轻敌,不自量力。”

Hearing the drivers reply, Zhuang Gong smiled to himself and remained silent.

听了车夫的回答,庄公暗自发笑,默默无语。

英语搞笑故事?

Visual training-视力训练

The squad were having visual training. one smart recruit was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field.

翻译:班里已经在进行“视力训练”。一个聪明的新兵被班长叫出来数一数远处旷野上采掘队的人员数量。

幽默风趣的英语小故事 篇一 the hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. i have never been beaten, he said, when i run at full speed, no one is faster than me. the tortoise said quietly, i will race with you. that is a good joke, said the hare. i could dance around you the whole way.the race started. the hare darted almost out of sight at once. he soon sto

您好,下面这些内容就是一个英语搞笑故事:

一天,一只鸭子走进了一家药店,他问药店员工:“你们是否有唇膏?”

药店员工回答说:“当然有,但是,我们有不一样的口味。”

鸭子问:“你们是否有草莓味的?”

药店员工回答说:“是的,我们有草莓味的唇膏。”

鸭子问:“你们是否有薄荷味的?”

药店员工回答说:“是的,我们有薄荷味的唇膏。”

鸭子问:“你们是否有螺丝味的?”

药店员工很惊讶地回答说:“不,我们没有螺丝味的唇膏。”

鸭子说:“那太糟糕了,我刚刚把我的头卡在了螺丝上。”

以上就是本文英语搞笑小故事的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语搞笑小故事和英语四级的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/200833.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语四级栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语搞笑小故事       ">英语搞笑故事       ">搞笑英语故事   

英语四级热门资讯推荐

• 英语四级英语搞笑小故事

本文主要针对英语搞笑小故事和搞笑英语故事等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语搞笑小故事有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的...

• 英语四级四级延迟通过率会提高吗

四级推后通过率会提升吗? 你好!不会提升。四六级正经常容易考到通过率达百分之30左右,四六级推迟考通过率在25%左右。四六级考试正经常容易考到的通过率高,因为假设延时考试,,考考试...