用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城,关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短

用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城,关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短
本文主要针对用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城,关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短和凤凰古城英语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

用英语对外国游客讲解凤凰古城?

Ladies and gentlemen , welcome to fenghuang, the place where we're arriving is 'one of the two most beautiful town in china'-the old town of fenghuang,

It's a very important point that connects huaihua hunan and tongren guizhou together.and it's the hometown of mr shengcongwen.

Fenghuang has wonderful natural landscapes,it's very hot for travelling since the old time. even a lot of teleplays were produced here.fenghuang is also a dradle for famous people ,shencongwen and xiongxiling are both spent their childhood here.

Now, let's set out to enjoy these fantastic good views.

The former residence of shencongwen

This is the former residence of shencongwen,a very famous auther, archaeologist and historian in china.

Lined in the zhongying street in the south part of the fenghuang old town, the residence is a typical spacious ancient countryard with special tectonic style of ming and qing dynasty. walk into the yard, you can find that there is a small patio in the center of the countryard. which is built with red rock. around the patio , there are about 10 rooms which are small but decorated by special carved wooden windows .it's so beautiful.

This countryard is built by mr shen's grandfather in 1866 on dec.28,1902. shencongwen was born in the old countyard.and spent his childhood here. in 1917,when he was 15 years old, mr shen left family and joined the army. from 1917 to 1922, mr shen had lived with soildiers, farmers, workers and some other

Common people,and know their tragic lives. this special experience stunned up his enthusiasm of writhing . so in 1919, mr shen went to beijing alone, and began his hard writing . after his series of works west of hunan fringe town were punished, mr shen became nation -wide well -known.at that time, he was even

As famous as luxun, another famous auther in chiese literature area. it's said that shencongwen is the one who is the most possible to win the prize.

Mr shen devoted all his life to writing,his 5-million word works are though as the precious legacy to the world literature.meanwhile, these works are also very veluable date for researching the history of hunan province and even china.

This 100-years-old countyard was renovated in 1989.the 1st room on the right hane is for displaying mr shen's photos.and what displayed in the 2nd room are mr shen's handwritingarticles.at the left side,you 'll find a list of mr shen's work of different additions. in the center of the middle room .there is a mr shen's line drawing hanging on the wall. the left fringle room is mr shen's bedroom and another one on the right is full of marble desks and chairs.

有关凤凰古城的唯美英文句子?

美丽的凤凰古城,你如仙界大多数情况下的美景,啊!凤凰古城,我愿 永远生活在你的怀抱中,感受你那无尽的沧桑和尽负盛名的美! An ancient city surrounded by green mountains, a bay of 。我们来到了凤凰古城 翻译为: We came to the ancient city of phoenix

An ancient windmill, windmills wind leaf opens likely the wing, rotates against the wind, with the green grass, the wild flower constituted the unique view this fairy tale world addition mysterious color!

凤凰古城英语作文?

yesteday was national day. I and my father, mother, grandparents, brother went to The Old Town of Phoenix by bus. In the morning we came down the mountain. I saw wooded mountains, wild flowers bloom. We climb up the hill along the mountain path. Come halfway up the mountain, I feel a little tired,it began to rain,My West Lake silk umbrella missed,. Dad said to me,“Jane, don’t do anything halfway.”

at last,So I insisted reached the top, the top of the scenery so beautiful.We were flying kites, I was thirsty, my mother bought me a bottle of water, .finally we went home.finally,Since then, Ive kept the umbrella。i was very happy

以上就是本文用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城,关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城,关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短和英语培训的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/196763.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语培训栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子       ">关于凤凰古城的唯美英文句子简短       ">凤凰古城英语       ">用英语对外国游客介绍凤凰古城   

英语培训热门资讯推荐

• 英语培训英语零基础刷raz还是牛津树

英语零基础刷raz还是牛津树? 假设你是完全零基础的英语学习者,建议选择牛津树(Oxford Reading Tree)这本书系来学习英语。牛津树是英国著名出版社牛津大学出版社(Oxford University Press)出版...

• 英语培训青岛二中学科营学习内容,青岛二中学科训练营

青岛二中学科营学习内容? 学科营学习内容涵盖了科学、数学和英语等多个学科的主要内容。这当中,科学类学习内容涵盖生物学、地球科学、化学、物理学等;数学类学习内容涵盖初中、学...

• 英语培训海阳中英文学费标准,海阳中英文学费一览表

海阳中英文学费标准? 学费标准是根据报考中英文学校全部学生的语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、政治六科成绩排名,前30名免收学费,前150名收取1600元学费,150名以后按照名次依次加收学...