海归英语作文,19世纪70年代留学生

海归英语作文,19世纪70年代留学生

海归英语作文?

More Chinese students are returning home after studying overseas, largely because of the difficulty in finding a suitable partner, the Yangcheng Evening News reported on Sunday.

Of those who return, nearly 60 percent are women.

Chinas Ministry of Education released a report saying that 79.87 percent of Chinese students studying abroad chose to return to China to continue their careers in 2023. Statistics show that 59.16 percent of female overseas returnees come home after finishing their studies, surpassing the number of their male counterparts.

The reason is mainly because it is relatively difficult to find a marriage partner in a foreign country.

Blind dates have become increasingly popular among overseas returnees, and job fairs this spring season plan to organize match-making events with dating agencies to help returnees, the report said.

The number of students coming home to work has risen sharply in recent years due to the unprecedented opportunities and favorable development environment in China, said Qi Mo, director of the Overseas Returnee Department at the Ministry of Education Service Center.

Furthermore, the report shows that for Chinese overseas students abroad, Britain, America, Australia, Korea, Japan, France, and Germany are the top destinations.

More and more Chinese students are choosing the U.S. for doctorate degrees in engineering and medical science, which require highly technical knowledge; meanwhile other overseas students prefer to go to Britain for masters degrees in economics and management, it was added.

In addition, 49.34 percent of overseas returnees choose to work in first-tier cities, namely Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen, a decrease of eight percent compared with the previous year.

Overseas returnees entering the job market this year are distressed by low salaries, where the salaries of graduates with doctorate degrees average around 5,000 yuan ($767) to 10,000 yuan a month; and nearly 50 percent of students with masters degrees earns less than 5,000 yuan, according to the report

19世纪70年留学生作文?

19世纪70年,留学生特别苦 他们上国外留学,被人瞧不起 ,甚至都外国人都欺负他们。那时候国家没有既然如此那,强大 ,他们为了祖国的荣誉,不惜万里

英语作文(假设你是一个来到新学校的学生,你没办法适应新环境,感到很沮丧,写信向你的朋友诉说。)谢谢了?

Dear XXX: How is everything going!I miss you and my classmates very much.I arived at the new school before two weeks. I was excited when I get there soon.The new school is bigger the us.I can study well in it.However,I had some proplems.First,the road not clean.And the food is as not tasty as us.What's more,the new classmates seem are not like me.Can you tell me what should I do? Yours, XXX

以上就是本文海归英语作文,19世纪70年代留学生的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文海归英语作文,19世纪70年代留学生和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/190306.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">19世纪70年留学生作文       ">19世纪70年代留学生       ">美国游学经历英语作文       ">海归英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文海归英语作文,19世纪70年代留学生

海归英语作文? More Chinese students are returning home after studying overseas, largely because of the difficulty in finding a suitable partner, the Yangcheng Evening News reported on Sunday. Of those who return, nearly 60 percent are women....

• 英语作文写一篇去伦敦的旅行计划请用英语作文

写一篇去伦敦的旅行计划请用英语作文? LONDON, England. A capital city full of art and history. An important political centre. A huge financial market place.英国,伦敦,一座艺术气息和历史氛围浓郁的都城,一个重要的政...

• 英语作文2023六级作文真题,四级英语题目分数占比

2023六级作文真题? 2023年十二月英语六级作文试题分别是: 鼓励学生研发创造力的因素, 鼓励学生研发交流技能的因素, 鼓励学生研发技能迎接挑战。 2023年六月英语六级作文试题分别是:...