2.My English name is….

我的英文名字叫做……。

3.I am… years old..

我几岁了。

4.I am a primary school student.

我是一名小学生。

5.I like doing sth..

我喜欢做什么。

6.I am a (tall short fat thin lovely naughty)boy/girl.

我是一个(高的 矮的 胖的 瘦的 可爱的 调皮的)女孩/男孩。

7.My favourite subject is (maths、Chinese or English…).

我最喜欢的课程是(数学、语文或是英语)。

8.I often help my mother do housework.

我经常帮妈妈做家务。

工作自我讲解英文?

Hell everyoneI would like to introduce

myself to youMy nameis,and it was my23th birthday yesterdayI graduated from university just now.My major is English.

I can speak English with fluency and accuracyYou know,English plays an important role in the world,so that the

children in kingdergaten should learn to speak Englishin advanceIn addition, swimmingand playing basketball is my

favorite sports.And I an also good at playing guitar and piano.I am an outing person.

I believe that I will get along well with

children,I will be patient with them.And try

my best to love them.I would be your best choice.THANK YOU.

I am a sincere man, have a stable personality and a high sense of responsibility; Initiative,independent, and have coordination skills and teamwork spirit;

prepared to work hard , have good communication skills and Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force

strong ability to learn, glad to accept other’s guidance and criticism. Studious nature and dedication are my greatest strengths. Have strong determination to succeed. All I want is to progress together with company during my burning youth.

英文自我讲解简短精辟句子?

Short and concise English self-introduction sentence:Hi, Im [Your Name] and Im excited to be here today.

不少人的英语作文的自我讲解平平无奇,没啥闪亮点,这里给你们整理了一部分英语作文自我讲解的句子。

can adapt to any situation.可以适应任何环境的人

I thrive in a fluctuating environment and I transform unexpected obstacles into stepping stones for achievements.

我可在变化不定的环境中茁壮成长,还把那些意外的障碍变为成功的基石。

consistently innovates to create value.有创新能力的人

I find opportunities where other people see none: I turn ideas into projects, and projects into serial success.

我可在别人不在意的地方发现价值:我可以把想法转化成项目,把项目转化成一连串的成功。

3.leads people.

有领导能力的人

I can unite people around a vision and motivate a team to excellence. I expect no more from the others than what I expect from myself.

我可以让大家为了一个共同的目标努力奋斗,还激励一个团队Team获取成功。我对自己的要求比对别人更严格。

4.always has an eye on my target.

专注于目标的人

I endeavour to deliver high-quality work on time, every time. Hiring me is the only real guarantee for results.

每一次我都会及时地提供优质的服务。雇佣我,你绝对不会后悔的。

5.knows this job inside and out.

充分了解这份工作的人

With many years of relevant experience, there is no question whether I will be efficient on the job. I can bring the best practices to the company.

拥有多年有关工作经验的我,毫无疑问将能胜任这份工作。我能为公司带来最好的效益。

6.has a high level of motivation to work here.

很想在这儿工作的人

I have studied the entire company history and observed its business strategies. Since I am also a long-time customer, I took the opportunity to write this report with some suggestions for how to improve your services.

我仔细研究过公司整个的蓬勃发展和进步历程,还有商业策略。因为我也是贵公司的忠实顾客,故此,我做了这份报告,以期为提升公司的服务做出一份奉献。

has a pragmatic approach to things.能实质上处理问题的人

I don’t waste time talking about theory or the latest buzz words of the bullshit bingo. Only one question matters to me: Does it work or not?

我不会花时间空谈理论或者讲些时髦,。唯有一件事情让我关心:“这可行吗”?

8.takes work ethics very seriously.

很注重职业操守的人

I do what I am paid for, and I do it well.

我做雇主付钱让我做的事,还做好。

9.can make decisions rapidly if needed.

在需的情况下,可以迅速做决定的人

Everybody can make good decisions with sufficient time and information. The reality of our domain is different. Even with time pressure and high stakes, we need to move forward by taking charge and being decisive. I can do that.

在给予充分时间和信息的情况下,每个人都可以做出好的决定。但现实世界却不是如此。就算是有压力和风险,我们也一定要小心地权衡,做出向前的决定。我能做到。

10.is considered to be fun.一个有趣的人

I believe that we are way more productive when we are working with people with which we enjoy spending time. When the situation gets tough with a customer, a touch of humour can save the day.

我相信和喜欢的人一起工作,我们会更有效率。当我们跟顾客有摩擦时,幽默感可能可以起到作用,挽救可能会变糟糕的一天

怎么用英语自我讲解自己?

用英语自我讲解的方式:

Good morning / Good afternoon, hello ,My name is ______ , you can call me ______. I am crazy about ______ and it can help to relieve my pressure. And my major is ______, and i have intense interest in it. In the future, i expect to be a / an ______ .

开头也可以增多一部分引语,如:

It is a great honor for me to have an opportunity to attend the interview here today and have the opportunity to ask and learn from the teachers. I can also show myself to you through this interview.(今天可以在这里参与面试,有机会向老师们请教和学习,我感到很荣幸,同时通过本次面试也可把我自己展现给各位考生。 )

自我讲解主要包含以下哪些要点:1. 个人信息:名字,家乡等;2. 学历、学校、专业;3. 兴趣爱好、个人技能;4. 理想目标等等……

各位考生可以按照以上模版自己改写,要注意控制住语速。在准备这个时间段可以多次录音,反复听,再次练习,再次录音,自己纠偏读音、语句停顿等,如此循环往复,经过这样的反复的自我分析,自我提炼,反复练习,个人的口语能力会带来一定提升。

英语自我讲解的模板:、

Hello, my name is_______. I am_______ years old. Now I am studying in_______PrimarySchool. I am in Grade _______, Class_______.I live in_______. There are _______ members in my family—father, mother and me. My father is a_______ but my mother is working in _______. I love both of them.In my spare time, I like _______, and my favorite colour is_______.Also I love__________very much, such as ________________.I hope I can learn English well, because I think it very important. But_______ is a favorite subject, because it is very interesting.I wish I can become a_______in the future.

Helloeveryone,Iamaten-year-oldlittlegirl

各位考生好我是一个10岁的女孩

Iamacheerfulandlivelygirl

我是个活泼开朗的人

Iamaveryoutgoingpersonality

我很外向

goodatmakingfriendswithpeople

擅长于与人交朋友

wheniwasbored

当我无聊时

iusuallychoosetowatchmovies.

我一般选择看电影

iamaveryresponsibleperson.

我是个会自理的人

myhobbiesare:swimming,running.iliketolistentothemucsic

verymuch.

我的兴趣是游泳,跑步,我也喜欢听歌

以上就是本文英语的自我介绍八句最简单的话,工作自我介绍英文版带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语的自我介绍八句最简单的话,工作自我介绍英文版带翻译和英语培训的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/188031.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语培训栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">简单的自我介绍英语       ">英语的自我介绍八句最简单的话       ">工作自我介绍英文       ">工作自我介绍英文版带翻译   

英语培训热门资讯推荐

• 英语培训英语连词连接什么词

英语连词连接什么词? 并列连词用于连接并列的单词、短语、从句或句子,如:and, but, or, for等; 从属连词主要引出名词性从句(主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句等)和状语从句(时间状语从句、条...