环境科学专业英文介绍,我喜欢科学课的英语短文怎么写

环境科学专业英文介绍,我喜欢科学课的英语短文怎么写

环境科学专业英文讲解

Environmental Sciences provides a broad, comprehensive education in the fundamentals of biology, chemistry, math, physics, and social sciences. The discipline involves the study of interactions between human activities and biological and physical environments on all scales, from the local to the global.

ES majors finish their degree with a year-long research project, the senior thesis. Students investigate an environmental issue, design and execute independent research, and present their results in oral and written form. This major is offered by the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management .

我喜欢科学课的英语短文?

From the beginning of grade three, we had a science class. I was very pleased.  Teacher talk about the leaves of plants, I pick up a lot of leaves, a piece of careful observation; old  The teacher in poultry chicken, chicken in the home, I left the chicken bones, feathers, and books  On the control to see.  A lesson of plant stems, stem is to transport water and nutrients effect. The teacher did it.  A small experiment: a branch of a branch in a red ink bottle, the leaves gradually become red. teacher  Cut branches, there is a red line in the middle. I went home and did an experiment: put a celery  Dish in a bottle with red ink. Sure enough, the leaf stem slowly turned red, leaves have a small  Red dot, and finally gradually into a. I carefully cut the stem with a pencil knife. Oh! tube  The road is full of red water. I happily clap my hands and shouted to my sister, "come and see.  Pipeline is really big!" My sister came running and said in surprise, "Oh, this experiment is really interesting.  !"  I love science more and more. I think: as long as more observation, more experiments, more research  , we can learn science lessons.

以上就是本文环境科学专业英文介绍,我喜欢科学课的英语短文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文环境科学专业英文介绍,我喜欢科学课的英语短文怎么写和注册会计师的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/181729.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 注册会计师栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">环境科学专业英文介绍       ">我喜欢科学课的英语短文       ">我喜欢科学课的英语短文怎么写       ">科学英语课程   

注册会计师热门资讯推荐