我的专业是会计英语作文,会计英语是什么专业类别

我的专业是会计英语作文,会计英语是什么专业类别

我的专业是会计英语作文?

My major is accounting, bachelors degree. I have passed CET-4 successfully in four years. I have obtained the qualification certificate of accounting computerization and accounting profession. I have worked hard in every subject of finance.

I am proficient in using computers. I have been working in XX company for the past two years. I have been engaged in cashier, settlement accounting and other work. I have worked in financial management process and tax declaration.

With rich experience, proficient in various financial software, enthusiastic about work, has been insisting on professional knowledge learning, and intends to pass the Intermediate Examination of Accounting once in this year.

To broaden my knowledge, I have also participated in the study of computerized accounting, mastered the basic application of accounting software and excel and other applications.

In order to integrate my professional knowledge with practice, I have also self-taught relevant case teaching materials, such as strategic management, company management, financial management, capital operation and so on, and applied them to my practical work.

If I have the chance to be employed, I will certainly be able to exercise and realize my value in my work, strive to be an elite and qualified employee.

At the same time, I also realize that the relationship between people and work is based on self-recognition. I think I have the ability and confidence to do this accounting work well.

Im good at mathematics so I choose to take accounting as my main subject when I apply for the college, and I would like to find a job in the banking industry when I graduate.

我的专业是会计,这个英文作文可以这么写:先向评委们问好,再向他们讲解自己毕业的院校和专业,最后讲解会计专业可以在工作中给自己什么帮。

Good morning everyone, my name isXXX, I come from XXX city,XXX Province, now I am a students in XXX class of XXXX of XXXX University. Now I am very pleased to have the opportunity of this speech.

After a semester of study on the financial accounting in English, I’d like to share my learning experiences of this course .we can learn six accounting elements of business accounting from this course in English, they are assets, liabilities, owner’s equity, revenue, expense and profit, and also include financial statements and a nalysis. At the beginning of the book we can find the introduction of the double-entry bookkeeping and accounts set up, which fill out the gap between the basic accounting and financial processing.

会计英语是哪个专业?

会计英语是培养掌握并熟悉会计学基本理论与方式、通晓会计和审计实务、具有扎实的英语语言技能、具备国际视野和人文情怀,同时具有扎实的英语听、说、读、写、译等语言技能的复合型国际化高级针对人才。

学院为本专业学生提供双学位、双专业课程学习:本专业学生通过毕业论文答辩后,取得管理学学士学位;在学校念书这个时间段,学有余力者可辅修英语专业,完成规定学分后可取得文学学士(辅修)学位。

会计上岗证、会计电算化、计算机初级的英文?

上岗证WorklicenseCertificate是“资格证书”“认证”的意思。故此,翻译为:AccountantWorkLicense会计电算化:ElectronicDataProcessingAccounting简称EDP计算机初级PrimaryComputer

用英语回答什么是会计?

Supervise and manage the financial work, the main content is to fill in all kinds of accounting vouchers, deal with accounts, prepare all kinds of related statements, etc.

会计证英语简称?

简称是CPA。

注册会计师证的缩写为CPA或注会,英文全称Certified Public Accountant。注册会计师是指获取注册会计师证书并在会计师事务所执业的人员是从事社会审计、中介审计、独立审计的专业人才士。

注册会计师报名人员的需具有完全民事行为能力,具备大学专科或者以上学历,这当中,大学专科或者以上学历的应届生均能报考,学员为大学专科以下学历则不符合考试报名条件。若学员持有会计或有关专业中级职称类以上证书,也可报考注册会计师考试。

考试每一年举行一次,报名人员可以在一次考试中可同时报考六个科目,也可以选择报考部分科目。单科达到成绩分数线的考生,其合格成绩有效期为5年。

英文:Certificate of Accounting Professional

有关资格证:

【CPA 】:Certified Public Accountant 注册会计师

【ACCA】:The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants 特许公认会计师

会计从业资格证英文简称Certificate of Accounting Professional(CAP),俗称会计证、会计上岗证是具有一定会计专业知识和技能的人员从事会计工作的资格证书,曾经是从事会计工作的唯一合法凭证是进入会计岗位的“准入证”。

2023年11月4日,第十二届全国人民代表大会常务委员会第三十次会议决定:对《中华人民共和国会计法》作出更改,取消了会计从业资格证书,将第三十八条更改为:“会计人员需要具备从事会计工作所需的专业能力“。

会计的英文缩写是什?

会计的英文

accounting accountant 这个是没有缩写的。

英语单词会计读作什么,会计中英文缩写

accounting监督和管理财务的工作,涵盖填制记帐凭证,处理帐务,编制财务报表等 accountant担任会计工作的人员,期望能帮到您!

Debit 和credit 就是会计复式记帐法中经常会用到的两个记帐符号“借”和“贷”。故此,。“借”的缩写是Dr,“贷”的缩写是Cr。

以上就是本文我的专业是会计英语作文,会计英语是什么专业类别的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的专业是会计英语作文,会计英语是什么专业类别和会计知识的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/172741.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 会计知识栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">会计英文简介       ">会计英语是什么专业       ">会计英语是什么专业类别       ">我的专业是会计英语作文   

会计知识热门资讯推荐