讲解自己的句子英语带翻译?

解答:

Hi, everyone, nice to meet you all 嗨, 各位考生好, 很高兴见到你

My name is Jack. 我的名字是杰克

I live in China. 我住在中国

Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。擅长于同各自不同的人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently withoutsupervision。有积极的工作态度,愿意和可以在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。

Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。

英语讲解自己的朋友5句话?

讲解自己的朋友5句话:

this is my friend.这是我的好朋友。

Her name is Lihua.她的名字叫李华。

She is a girl.她是一个女孩子。

She is a good student.她是一个好学生。

Shes very beautiful.她长得很漂亮。

毕业太久啦先,英语真不是我的强项,欢迎感兴趣的朋友指正,补充。

Ann is one of my friends. She is my classmate. She always dress in blue. I don’t known whether is because of her that my favorite color is blue.

She is cute and naive. Our teachers always praise her in front of the class for her excellent study and great personality. I like stay with her. So does she.

She likes drawing pictures. To be a painter in the future is her dream. I know she will realize her dream on day.

James is my friend and he likes to ride bicycle. Hence he comes to school by bike.

James likes to talk about himself and his family/hometown which we enjoy so much.

We share the same interests - to read and to go for bicycle ride to the country side.

He doesnt like to lie and so am I. We are good friend since day one.

以上就是本文介绍自己的句子英语带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍自己的句子英语带翻译和英语翻译的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/169905.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语翻译栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍自己的句子英语带翻译       ">英语介绍自己的朋友5句话       ">自我介绍英语翻译   

英语翻译热门资讯推荐

• 英语翻译介绍自己的句子英语带翻译

讲解自己的句子英语带翻译? 解答: Hi, everyone, nice to meet you all 嗨, 各位考生好, 很高兴见到你 My name is Jack. 我的名字是杰克 I live in China. 我住在中国 Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。...

• 英语翻译pac和fac是什么意思,pac fac cac都是啥意思

pac和fac是什么意思? PAC和FAC是两个术语,它们都是与银行或者金融机构提供的信用产品有关的概念。 PAC即“Pre-Approved Credit”,中文翻译为“预先批准的信用额度”是借款人在申请贷款前,银...

• 英语翻译Ted是什么意思

Ted是什么意思? TED(指Technology, Entertainment, Design在英语中的缩写,即技术、娱乐、设计)是美国的一家私有非营利机构,该机构以它组织的TED大会著称,这个会议的宗旨是“传播一切值得传播...

• 英语翻译他来了请闭眼男主到底是什么身份

他来了请闭眼男主究竟是什么身份? 犯罪心理学专家 《他来了请闭眼》男主是犯罪心理学专家,女主本来是英语学生做翻译的,后来变成男主的助理,女友。里面的犯罪勘察很精彩,特别是女主被...