竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词,两人竞选的英语情景对话怎么写

竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词,两人竞选的英语情景对话怎么写

竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词?

实际上不用太麻烦,只要大多数情况下做一下自我讲解就好了

Hello,everyone!My name is ().I'm a happy girl/boy.I want to be a().I'm very happy to come this class.And of course,I'm glad to know you.I believe we can be good friends.And I hope I can become excellent one English class representative.Finally,Wish that everybody learns progressing.

各位考生好,我叫(),我是一个开朗的女孩/男孩.我期望成为一名().(梦想)很高兴来到这个班集体.当然,也很高兴认识你们.我相信我们可以成为好朋友.还我期望我可以成为一名优秀的英语课代表.最后,

两人竞选的英语情景对话

A:Hello,你好

B.Long time no see.How are you?

B。长时间不见了。你怎么样?

B:I am fine,thank you,and you?我很好,谢谢。你呢?

A:I am fine,too.我也很好。

B:Where have you been?I have not seen you for several days.这期间你都到哪去了,我好几天没见你了。

A:Oh,I have been to my hometown for a rest.And you?哦,我回老家休息了几天。你呢?

B:I just stayed at home.我一直待在家里。

A:Well,shall we go to see the film together?我们一起去看电影怎么样?

B:Wonderful,lets go.好极了,我们去吧。

竞选班长英语作文五十单词左右急求越短越好?

Hello everyone!

My name is-.I want to be the monitor of our class for I can undertake the responsibility and I have enough ability to be competent!First,what I think the monitor is a sever for a class,he should spare no effoert to help everyone in study and daily life.Second,I will do my best in study,thus helping others.At last,I will completely layout our descipline in practice.Surely I believe I can!

Thank you!

竞选班长英语作文:

参考范文

Dear teachers and schoolmates:

There is a girl (or boy, omit below), he is lively and cheerful, love the collective; There is a girl, her classmates united, have love; There is a girl, she study well ask, ready to help others. Although she is not perfect, but she is not useless; Although she is not everyone thinks the best, but she is the most efforts. She listen to everybody's opinion, to do a good job should be done. She believes in: self-confidence is the first secret of success. Her confidence she will get everybody's trust. Who is this girl? Is me, XXX

Believe me!

Today, it is my pleasure to took to the podium, and so much more willing to make contributions to the class of students, the class cadre campaign. I think, I will use strong energy ?

假设你要竞选学习委员你需做什么英语?

If I succeed in running for the English learning committee, I will first finish the homework assigned by the teacher on time, strictly ask myself, and then check the homework for my classmates. If I have not done anything, I will ask them to make up and collect the homework in time.

译文:假设我竞选英语学习委员成功,第一我会及时完成老师布置的作业,以自己为先锋严格要求自己,再帮考生检查作业,假设是否有做的我会让他们补上,及时把作业收齐。

竞选自己想成为班,干部的英语作文50字?

第一段:Hello everyone,my name is XXX,I want to be the monitor.I think I have many reasons to make you give me your tickets. 第二段:Firstly,I'm lively and sunny,and I always ready to help people who need help.Secondly,I have outstanding organizing ability.I think I can organize all the activities best if I'm the monitor.And other characteristics wait you to find. 第三段:Finally,I hope you will give me your tickets.Please support me,thank you.

daming要竞选班长的英语作文?

竞选班长发表讲话稿

Election monitor speech

尊敬的老师、亲爱的考生们:

Dear teachers, dear students:

各位考生好!

hello everyone!

今天,我能站在讲台上参与我们班的班长竞选。我感到很自豪,也很慌张。

Today, I can stand on the platform to participate in our class leader election campaign. I feel very proud and very nervous.

事实上当班长是我梦寐以求的梦想。因为我平日间不爱讲话,而且,也比较胆小。尤其是在课堂上,平日间不大举手,而且,会大声音也比较小。

In fact, when the monitor is my dream dream. Because I usually do not love speech, but also more timid. Especially in the classroom, usually do not raise their hands, and will be a large voice is relatively small.

假设我当上了班长。我会变得大胆些,上课积极举手。

If I were on the monitor. I will be bold, active in class.

假设我当上了班长。假设考生碰见不会做的试题,我一定会具体的告诉他怎么做。我还会多组织一部分活动:跳绳比赛、书法比赛、跑步比赛……我还会再叫一部分考生捐一部分书放在角落的书柜里,这样,考生们完全就能够提升考试成绩。我还会将一部分成绩好的考生教一教一部分稍微不太好的考生,到时候他们的成绩也会提升了。

If I were on the monitor. If the students will not do the subject, I will tell him in detail how to do. I will also organize some activities: rope skipping competition, calligraphy competition, running competition...... I'll ask some students to donate some books in the corner of the bookcase, in this way, students can improve academic performance. I will also some good students to teach some students a little less ideal, then their results will be improved.

假设我当上了班长。我一定会把之前的缺点改掉,而且,还会更努力学习,争取成绩名列前茅。

If I were on the monitor. I will give up the shortcomings of the past, but also more efforts to learn, for the best results.

请老师、考生们支持我,请投我一票,谢谢各位考生!

Please the teachers and students to support me, please vote for me, thank you!

英语作文竞选班长六个优点?

成绩好,英语成绩好,表达能力强

以上就是本文竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词,两人竞选的英语情景对话怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词,两人竞选的英语情景对话怎么写和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/164977.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语竞选演讲稿       ">竞选英语课代表英语小作文50词       ">两人竞选的英语情景对话       ">两人竞选的英语情景对话怎么写   

英语口语热门资讯推荐