介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话

介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话

讲解我的国家的英语作文六句话?

My country is large. Beijing is the captial of China. China is famous for the Great Wall.People speak Chinese .They are clever and frienfly.

求一篇写给5年后的自己,英语作文,翻译?

My university life is better than expected,It is universally acknowledged that when a freshman walk into a big, fascinating but complicated campus, what impresses him most will be the atmosphere of freedom and the "abuse", which will teach you a lesson before you really adapt to the life of university.After years of frustration with heavy homework and education which mostly gives us skill of exam more than knowledge itself, I sat down and imagined how my college life would be this summer vacation. In my opinion, compared with universities in HK, universities here is less active , full of awkward political education, and provide too much leisure time in which laziness is born. In a word, it will be boring, if it fits my idea.

讲解自己的文具作文英语5句话?

have a delicate pencil-box, which my father bought for me on a business trip. I like it very much, regard it as my good friend, with its muscles.

I put my pencil-box carefully put my bag, let it go with me to school, together with me in class, listen to the teachers words. After school, I again to take it home. It is my trusted friend, I often with it say my little secret, my misery.

I have a pencil-box, I love it forever.

求一篇有关向远方朋友讲解自己学校的英语作文?

dear Tom:

I had read your letter yestoday .I knew you liked the traditional culture of Chinese very much and wanted to have a one year learning of Chinese. So I'll introduce our school to you.

My school name is Xinhua Middle School,which had a hundred years of history and located at the foot of a mountain . It has 48 classes with 300 experienced multiple faculty.

Above-mentioned is a brief introduction of our school, I'm expected your visit of our school.

yours lihua

用英语讲解自己最喜欢的一件衣服?

A lightblue coat is my favorite! As if it was designed for me! It fit me very well! It has a fishion style and soft cloth.一件浅蓝外套是我的最爱。

好像它是为我量身订做的,它很合身,它有的时候,尚地风格和柔软的面料!

Alightbluecoatismyfavorite!Asifitwasdesignedforme!Itfitmeverywell!Ithasafishionstyleandsoftcloth.一件浅蓝外套是我的最爱。好像它是为我量身订做的,它很合身,它有的时候,尚地风格和柔软的面料!

My ClothesI have more clothes.I like them very much.They are a T-shirt ,a jacket ,a shirt and a pair of shorts.The T-shirt is my favorite.I also like the pair of shorts.My favorite color is bule.So my clothes are bule.Do you like these kinds of clothes?Do you like bule?What is your favorite clothes?And what is your favorite color?Can you tell me?我的衣服我有不少衣服.我很喜欢它们.它们是一件T恤衫,一件夹克衫,一件衬衫和一条短裤.这个T恤衫是我的最爱.我也喜欢这条短裤.我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.因为这个原因我的衣服都是蓝色.你喜欢这些种类的衣服吗?你喜欢蓝色吗?你最喜欢的衣服是什么?还你最喜欢的颜色是什么?你能告诉我吗?

用英语写一篇100字左右讲解钟南山的短文?

Zhong Nanshan, an 84-year old man, is also a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering.

a famous respiratory expert and the country's leader in the prevention and treatment of respiratory infectious diseases.

In the face of the unknown virus, people fell into panic after the outbreak of SARS . Academician Zhong Nanshan was calm and fearless, saving lives with the brilliant hands and benevolence of doctors, and treating critically ill patients regardless of his own life.

When COVID-17 emerged a few years later, he was still on the front lines of the fight against the virus, finding a cure. Academician Zhong Nanshan has become the backbone of the people.

One of the premier medical scientists in the 21st century is Zhong Nanshan。 Born in 1941 and graduated from Beijing Medical College, this ordinary but great man has been working in the medical field for over 40 years。

He is a good doctor in the patients' eyes and a kind medical professor in his students as well。 In the spring of 2023, the SARS epidemic broke out in China and across the globe。

Zhong Nanshan not only led but also took an active part in the battle against SARS。 At that time no one really knew much about SARS and most people had no natural defenses against the disease。

Dangerous as it was, Zhong Nanshan worked hard day and night treating SARS patients。 Meanwhile he underlined the fact that teamwork among nations could save lives。

Through their hard work for several months, Zhong Nanshan and his workmates achieved remarkable result。 Soon the SARS epidemic was stopped in its track。

以上就是本文介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/160275.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">介绍自我的英语作文       ">求一篇写给5年后的自己英语作文翻译       ">介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话   

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语介绍我的国家的英语作文六句话

讲解我的国家的英语作文六句话? My country is large. Beijing is the captial of China. China is famous for the Great Wall.People speak Chinese .They are clever and frienfly. 求一篇写给5年后的自己,英语作文,翻译? My u...

• 英语口语多少分才录取一中,2023年昭阳区一中中考成绩如何

本文主要针对多少分才录取一中,2023年昭阳区一中中考成绩如何和2017中考威信一中录取分数线等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对多少分才录取一中有一个初步认识,对于...

• 英语口语开关of和no是什么意思

开关of和no是什么意思? 开关of和no一般是指切换某个选项或功能开启和关闭的操作。 开关of一般表示打开某一个功能或选项,比如“打开公告开关”,意思是启用公告功能。 开关no一般表示关...