我的学校为题用英语介绍一下你的学校不少于

我的学校为题用英语介绍一下你的学校不少于

我的学校为题用英语讲解一下你的学校很多于五句话五年级上册水平?

My school is very big,and beautifui,there are many trees and flowers in my school .In my school,you willI see three buildings,The teatchers are very friendly .I like my school very much. 不懂得问我

英语作文巜我的学校》6句话?

My School This is my school, it is so big and beautiful. School classroom very capacious, also extremely clean, our teacher is very friendly to us. Our school is in stationery shop opposite. Our school learning environment is very good. We study at school very happy! I love my school! 意思: 我的学校 这是我的学校,它又大又漂亮。学校的教室十分宽敞,也十分干净,我们的老师对我们也十分友善。

我们的学校在文具店的对面。

我们的学校学习环境很好。 我们在学校里学习得很开心!我爱我的学校!

讲解自己学校的位置英语作文?

Im studying in the (NO.1)school.Its very (big) and (clean)

.There are (42)classrooms ang (12)offices.There are two playgrounds in my school .We can have PEclass in the small playground and play basketball or football in the big playground.There are (4) floors .My classroom is in the (3) floor. Are you smelling something? Ill tell you .Our school has a small garden,there are lots of flowers .This is my school.I like my school very much. 我在第一学校学习,这里很大也很干净。这里有42个教室和12个办公室。

我们学校有两个操场。我们可在小操场上上体育课在大操场上打篮球或者踢足球。

我们学校共有4层,我的教室在第三层。

你闻见一部分东西了吗?

我目前要告诉你,我们学校有一个小的花园,哪里有不少花。那就是我的学校,我爱我的学校。 ()里的可以替换

英语作文讲解学校的基本情况该写什么?

英文作文讲解学校基本情况应该涵盖学校的基本历史、学校的现状(建筑、学科、专业、师资和学生等)和学校办学以来获取的重要成就等。

我最喜欢的俱乐部的英文作文?

I'm a student from Class 2 Grade 6. I want to join the English club. I like English very much, but I'm not good at it, so I want to join the club to improve my English. I think it's a good place for me both to practise my English and to make friends.

以我的校园生活为题的英语作文,大约八十词,谢谢?

第一用英语对我的校园生活的概况进行描述,其次用英语对我的校园生活中的学习情况与考生的交往情况,及老师如何进行管理教学的情况和我的有关表现等主要内容进行具体描述,最后用英语对我的校园生活进行综合评价,并写出自己的感受和体会

以上就是本文我的学校为题用英语介绍一下你的学校不少于的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的学校为题用英语介绍一下你的学校不少于和作文素材的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/158587.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 作文素材栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文巜我的学校》6句话       ">英语作文我的学校       ">我的学校为题用英语介绍一下你的学校不少于   

作文素材热门资讯推荐