健身的目的和意义英语作文

健身的目的和意义英语作文

健身的目标和意义英语作文?

The purpose and significance of fitness.The purpose and significance of fitness. On the one hand, it is to lose weight. On the one hand, it is to exercise our own physical fitness. Fair to middling

fitness club英语作文?

In recent years, more and more people spare no pains to join in the body-building group. People begin to take part in various fitness clubs or fitness centers in their spare time. This shows body-building has become an indispensable part of many peoples life.

Why are so many people keen on body-building? Firstly, keeping health is one of their main purposes. In modern society, many people stay for most of the day before the desk without doing any exercises, which definitely harms their health. Body-building caters to the need of these people who come to realize the potential danger of their working pattern. Secondly, body-building is beneficial for people to keep their body shape. Many setting-up exercises like aerobics are very helpful in cutting up weight.

Besides, body-building is a good way by which people can release pressure.

健身房的一天英语作文?

Usually I would do some exercises on theweekend,because I thought keeping in аgood health can help me study well.Lastweekend,lt was rainning outside SO I decided to do some exercises in the gym.

When I went into the gym,some people were doing exercises there.A manwas doing weight training and trying hisbest to upraise heavier weight.There weretwo girls running on the treadmill,neither too fast nor too slow.In the nextroom there was а fitness instructor was teaching some young people doing yoga,which made they dosome strange actions.

After some minutes; warm up ,lstarted to run on the treadmill and ride onthe exercise bike.

Both of them were easy and good for most ofpeople.Besides,l did some dumbbell exercises ,seating type chest pushing,high pulling force back muscletraining,butterfly clamp chest muscle

以上就是本文健身的目的和意义英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文健身的目的和意义英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/157714.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">健身的目的和意义英语作文       ">fitnessclub英语作文       ">健身房作用的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文健身的目的和意义英语作文

健身的目标和意义英语作文? The purpose and significance of fitness.The purpose and significance of fitness. On the one hand, it is to lose weight. On the one hand, it is to exercise our own physical fitness. Fair to middling fitness club英...

• 英语作文钢铁侠英语作文,钢铁侠的英语作文

钢铁侠英语作文? 1 钢铁侠是漫威漫画公司创造的虚拟人物,也是漫威电影宇宙中的主要角色之一。 2 他的本名是托尼·斯塔克(Tony Stark)是一个天才的工程师和富有的企业家。 3 在一次意外...

• 英语作文经济全球化的利弊英文,经济全球化的利与弊英文

经济全球化的利弊英文? First, globalization will smooth out the diversity among the community, but will increase the diversity within society. Because people increased choice of menu. Think about which is more important. Second, diversity...

• 英语作文描写雪的英语作文,描写雪的英语作文

描写雪的英语作文? The snow To arrive in the winter, white clouds after another into snow flies to the earth, unhurried, serene air floating down the. They quietly falls under the eaves, the branches, the land, and people's clothes. Then it...