我不幸运的一天英语作文,我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生作文

我不幸运的一天英语作文,我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生作文

我不幸运的一天英语作文?

The rising sun flamed the eastern sky. The clouds rolled away and the sun came out.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. Dolla went to a park by bike at 11:00 in the morning. She was very happy and parked her bike beside a tree. But she didn’t know while she was riding her bike, a man was following her, and wanted to steal her bikeFitful icy wind blew the trees. Unlucky things were coming quietly.

The man hid in the trees. Then he found a chance to steal the bike. While Dolla was seeing some people swimming in the sea, the man stole her bike in silence.

An hour later, Dolla found out that her bike had been stolen. She was upset and very worried. So she called the police and waited for someone to help her. She didn’t know what to do.

Now, she does nothing but crying.

This story tells us, we should take care of our things when we get out. Don’t be compunctious until your things have been stolen

我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生?

today is the worst day for me,when I get up and wanna brush my teeth,the toothpaste has been ran out.when I wanna ride my bike to the library,my bike is stolen by somebody, my god,who can help me?

I had a streak of tough luck yesterday. Everything, it seemed to me, went wrong. And I simply couldn’t understand why all the bad things happened to me in one single day.  In the morning, as luck would have it, my alarm clock didn’t ring, and with an aching head I woke up half an hour later than usual. I was in such a hurry that, when making an omelet, I got my fingers burnt and splashed the omelet all over the floor of the kitchen.  Having no time for my breakfast at that point, I rushed out of my house with an empty stomach and hurting fingers. I had intended to catch the 7:30 subway, but somehow I couldn’t make it. I became very nervous at the mere thought of being late for my English class

以上就是本文我不幸运的一天英语作文,我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我不幸运的一天英语作文,我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/157140.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">不幸运的一天英语作文       ">我不幸运的一天英语作文       ">我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生       ">我倒霉的一天英语短文大学生作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐