写一篇关于给别人提建议的英语作文,给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文初三

写一篇关于给别人提建议的英语作文,给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文初三

写一篇有关给别人提建议的英语作文?

As we all know, keeping healthy is important for every one of us. We can’t be offered good jobs in the future if we are not strong enough. So, how can we keep fit? In my opinion, we should try our best to do the following:First, I think you’d better take exercise every day. It is considered that people who do sports every day have more healthy hearts than those who don’t. However, it’s best to exercise regularly. Half an hour a day is enough. Spending too much or too little time on it is not a good idea.

给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文

了解英语语法的应用,多听英语歌曲,反复学习译,了解重点语法、英语单词,adj是形容词;n是名词;v是动词;adv是副词,副词可以修饰adj,也可修饰动词;形容词可修饰名词,在形容词加上ly是副词,而动词是动作词,名词是没有动作的词,形容词是漂亮的、美丽的等等。

约会建议英语作文?

Four Steps to a Successful

The first time in life? Then grasp your chance with your perfect performance on the dating night, by learning the following principle in heart.

Dress properly. While everyone wants to give an impressive debut on the first date, you should avoid wearing something too bizarre to be accepted. If you are still in school, a sportswear can fulfill your purpose.

For businessman or grownups,

casual clothes are recommended. Never put up your working uniforms,no matter how well you like that Armani suit. It is no work. A few accessories such as a pair of sunglasses or silver loops on the wrist can add up to the romance sphere.

Take a bath before dating. And if you like, spray a little perfume, but unless you're sure that he or she likes the smell,don't use ones that are too strong.

Watch your manner. You're no prince of the Scotland nor Cinderella in the legend. Proper manners will ensure a lasting relationship while bad ones scare away your sweetheart. And do make sure you do not boast about your fortune, for, not everyone are green addicts. And your way of smiling, or your greatestoath, should neither be "coy" nor "by St. Loy!" after the nun in Chaucer.

Be a little sensitive than merely innocent. Do make sure you do not intrude his or her privacy on the first date. For there maybe something deeply concealed within the inner core of every heart, of which the owner doesn't share often with anyone but his intimacy.

Finally, wish you good luck. May you get your hearts combined and start a new journey in the miracle of life and love. Stay tuned till a borderline is reached, and keep on through out the whole way.

学英语的建议英文作文?

第一用英文写明学英语的建议详细有什么,其次用英文写明为什么要提这些建议,还这些建议的主要依据和作用是什么,最后用英文写明这些建议,在实质上应用中的须知

对首席执行官的建议英语作文?

Hello.Hello, CEO. Im Mary. I am writing this letter to give you a piece of advice: Dont be too verbose.

初三英语作文,给你的笔友写一封信,给他一部分如何在中国举止得体的建议?

dear XXX i have received your last letter a few days ago.i am fine here,and i enjoy the life at school.i like cartoon film.last weekend,my friend and me went to saw a cartoon movie together,the movie was call 狮子王,the small lion bacame a hero in the end.i think cartoon movies can help us remind our childhood and they can bring us lots of joys.

有关垃圾桶的建议英语作文50词?

In order to create a beautiful environment and good sanitation in Fuzhou, we can see all kinds of garbage bins in the street

These humble dustbins are very beautiful on both sides of the sidewalk, because some of them are like pigs, cats, dogs, lions Colorful and lifelike.

Some of these bins open their mouths when they knock on their heads, and others open their mouths when they shake their bodies. You can eat the paper, peel, shell and other garbage in the hands of pedestrians.

以上就是本文写一篇关于给别人提建议的英语作文,给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文初三的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇关于给别人提建议的英语作文,给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文初三和雅思英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/156495.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 雅思英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">提建议英语作文       ">写一篇关于给别人提建议的英语作文       ">给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文       ">给学弟学妹们的建议英语作文初三   

雅思英语热门资讯推荐

• 雅思英语考虫四级网课好吗,考虫最多几台设备一起登录

考虫四级网课好吗? 部分课程还可以 我当时也跟过但,这其中并没有全看完,后来还看了别的机构。这个要看个人情况的。合适哪个就跟哪个喽!我学习的官方网站就不错,四六级、雅思托福...

• 雅思英语关于雅思口语考试时间~,济南2023雅思考试时间

有关雅思口语考试时间~? 大家现在都知道,雅思考试分为笔试考试和口试。正常情况下,雅思口语考试时间大多数情况下具体安排在笔试考试当天下午或者第二天全天某个时间。雅思笔试考...

• 雅思英语小孩适合学雅思托福吗

小孩合适学雅思托福吗? 不合适。原因是雅思托福考试是面向高等教育的英语语言水平测试,主要是为留学生和学术人员设计的。小孩的英语基础和思维能力还不够成熟,针对这样的高阶英语...