我的爸爸英语作文怎么写带翻译,我的爸爸英语作文7句话带翻译

我的爸爸英语作文怎么写带翻译,我的爸爸英语作文7句话带翻译

我的爸爸英语作文怎么写?带翻译?

My father is a farmer, he is 70 years old. He is tall,but he is very thin.My father is kind to everyone, if anyone has trouble, he will come and help them.So everyone in my village likes him very much.(我的爸爸是一名农民,他70岁了,他个子很高,但是,很瘦。他对每个人都很友好,只要有人有了困难,他就去帮他们,故此,我们村子里的人都很喜欢他。)

我的爸爸英语作文请看下方具体内容:

My father

My father has small eyes,Wear a pair of glasses,looking more gently,the daddy's hair are not many, he said "the intelligent head does not grow hair",daddy does the management, but daddy usually ever not talk bureaucratically to others, therefore his personal connection is specially good,is the same as me.daddy speaks always extremely temperately,never say hit the person,curse at people are also few,calculated scolded people not to be big, although sometimes also can be angry for a longtime,but just only about one day,could no surpain one day-long.

He usually educate me that the person must to be honestly,friendly to other,and working diligently.This is my father, I love him forever.

翻译请看下方具体内容:我父亲有一双小眼睛,戴着一副眼镜,他看上去比较温和,爸爸的头发很少,他说"聪明的头不长头发”。爸爸工作是做管理方面,但爸爸一般不跟别人夸夸其谈,故此,他的人缘特别好,和我一样。爸爸说话总是很温和,从不说打人,骂人也

很少,虽然有的时候,候也会生气很久,但只

要一天就可以恢复。

他经常教育我,做人一定要诚实、友善、勤奋地工作,那就是我的父亲,我永远爱他。

我的爸爸英语作文7句话?

my father is tall and thin. he likes to go swumming.he always wears a pair of glassess.he is a worker. he goes to work every morning. he loves me and i love him ,too. we are family.

我的爸爸英语作文60词?

My father is forty years old.He is a worker.He works in the factory.He works hard.He does housework every day.His favourite food is egg.He does exercise every.He love morther very much.He love me.

我最敬佩的人-我的爸爸。英语作文?

第一用英语对我最敬佩的人,我的爸爸进行整体概况描写,其次用英语对我最敬佩的人,我的爸爸的主要特点和为什么是我最敬佩的人进行具体描述,最后用英语对我最敬佩的人我的爸爸,进行综合评价

用英文讲解自己的爸爸是做经理的?

My father is working as a manager and my mother is doing her own business.

讲解自己的爸妈是干什么的英语作文?

hello, this is my mother,she is a doctor!

she works in a hospital。

this is my father,he is a post officer!

he works the post office

英语作文,“你的父亲喜欢什么,描述你的父亲”80个单词以上?

My father likes reading, he is a playwright. My father is gentle, wearing a pair of glasses, always smiling at me every day. Father Xi's favorite books are historical books, as well as some literary works, mainly foreign literary works, such as the Three Musketeers of Dazhong Ma, the Lady of Camellia of Dumas, Robinson Crusoe, How Steel Was Tempered, the Old Man and the Sea. When my father was reading, he always liked to put a cup of tea beside him, drinking tea while reading was his favorite thing to do. Influenced by my father, I gradually like reading, and I love my father very much.

我的父亲喜欢读书,他是一个剧作家。

父亲性格温和,戴着一副眼镜,每天总是微笑着看着我。

父亲喜最喜欢读的书是历史类的书,还有一部分文学作品,主要是外国的一部分文学作品,例如说大中马的三个火枪手、小仲马的茶花女、鲁滨逊漂流记、钢铁是什么样炼成的、老人与海。

父亲读书时,旁边总喜欢放一杯茶,边读书边喝茶是父亲最喜欢做的事

我受父亲的影响,慢慢的也喜欢读书了,我很爱我的父亲。

以上就是本文我的爸爸英语作文怎么写带翻译,我的爸爸英语作文7句话带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的爸爸英语作文怎么写带翻译,我的爸爸英语作文7句话带翻译和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/152347.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">中技是继续读高技好还是读大专       ">中技是继续读高技好还是读大专好       ">中技与大专       ">中技高考和中职有什么区别       ">城市管理局主要负责哪几个部门   

英语热门资讯推荐