我的家庭英语小作文

我的家庭英语小作文

我的家庭英语小作文?

A Happy Family

I have a happy family. Therere three people in my family, my father, eyes. mother and L My father is a businessman. My mother is a teacher. She teack English in our school. I go to school with her every day.

On weekdays,were all busy. But on Sundays, were free. So we ofteng no ma

time there.

out.My father and mother often take me to the zoo or the park. We have a gorEvery

Hove my father and mother ,and they love me, too.

myfamily英语作文6句话?

My family is filled with Love and peace.

My family has my mother, my father. And me.

My family fed a petty.

my family has three people。

讲解有关我的家庭的英语作文?

My family

I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. My mother is a teacher. She is very kind and nice, and she is thirty-seven. I love my parents.

On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano. My father go to play basketball. Sometimes we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together.

我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky。他今年38岁。他很喜欢打篮球。我的妈妈是是一名教师.她是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁。我爱我的父母。

在星期六和星期天里,我常常去图书馆和弹钢琴。我爸爸去打篮球。有的时候,侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐。我爱我家。因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心。

My FamilyI have a happy family.

There are five people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And my grandparents are farmers. I'm a primary school student. My sister is four years old. She is lovely.I love my family.

我的家庭我有一个幸福的家庭。

有5人在我的家中。他们是我的父母,我的爷爷奶奶,我的妹妹,和我。我的父亲和母亲是商人。我的祖父母是农民。我是一名小学生。我妹妹是4岁。她很可爱。我爱我的家庭。

我的家庭

我有一个充满爱的家庭。我的家庭有四口人,他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的妹妹和我。我的爸爸是个勤奋的人,他每天都为了我们的家庭拼搏与热血,我的妈妈是个美丽且善良的人 , 他她的主要任务就是管好我和妹妹。我是一名小学生。我的妹妹四岁,她很美丽。那就是我的家庭,我爱我的家庭。

My Family

I have a loving family.My family have four people,they are my father,my mother,my sister and I.My father is a hard-working man , he works hard for our family every day ,my mother is a beautiful and kind woman ,her main task is to take care of my sister and me . I'm a primary school student.My sister is four years old. she is beautiful . This is my family , I love my family.

my family写作要点?

开篇可以先讲解家庭成员有几人,比如,I have a big family of six people.大约讲解完后面,可以分别讲解家庭成员的详细职业和各自不同的兴趣爱好,家庭成员一部分有趣的事情,例如说出去旅游聚会之类的,最后在结尾写一部分发自内心的对整个家庭的美好祝福。

我的家庭英语作文2~3句话?

My family only there peoples, there are my father, my mother and me.  

I’m fourteen year old. I’m very active, so I like playing with my friend, and I like playing computer.  

My father is driver. He is strong and tall, but he looks very funny. He likes watch newspaper very mach.  

My mother works at a factory. She is beautiful and tall too. She likes sports ,so she is very thin .  

This is my family. Do you like my family? I like it very mach.

我的家庭英语作文50字带翻译?

1.My family

I love my family,because I have a happy family.

My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.My mother is a teacher.She is very kind and nice,and she is thirty-seven.I love my parents!

On Saturday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano.My father go to play basketball.Sometimes we watch TV and listen to music at home.

I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!

中文翻译:

我的家庭

我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.

我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他很喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是是一名教师.她是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我爱我的父母.

在星期六和星期天里,我常常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有的时候,侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.

我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!

英语六级备考资料及辅导课程

英语六级免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语六级培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的家庭英语小作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的家庭英语小作文和英语六级的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/152089.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语六级栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

我的家庭英语小作文   

英语六级热门资讯推荐

• 英语六级英语六级证书有效期吗,四六级保质期多久

英语六级证书有效期吗? 大学英语4、6级考试合格证书是没有有效期的。 1.大学英语四六级目前唯有在学校念书大学生可以报考,社会学员是不可以考的,就是说大学毕业后就没有机会再考了...

• 英语六级六级延考是什么意思,2023北京哪些考试延期了呢

六级延考是什么意思? 针对四、六级考试(CET)的推迟,教育部考试中心相关负责人解释,这样的具体安排主要考虑了两个方面的原因,一是为了真真切切保证各位学员健康和安全。现目前虽...

• 英语六级2023六级成绩查询时间,现在能查六级成绩吗?

2023六级成绩查询时间? 2023年2月底发布成绩!详细公布时间和方法以中国教育考试网(www.neea.edu.cn)公布的公告信息为准。 笔试考试产生缺考、违规及总成绩低于220分情况时,总成绩则报道为...

• 英语六级英语四六级错过了报名时间还有别的办法可以

英语四六级错过了报名时间,还不一样的办法可以报么? 谢邀!东莞小编为你解答: 假设错过了四六级的报名时间,应及时咨询教务处老师是否有补报名额,假设有知,应马上报名费用的缴纳...