英语作文毕业感言表达决心,写决心的英语作文初二上册

英语作文毕业感言表达决心,写决心的英语作文初二上册

英语作文毕业感言表达决心

Dear schoolmates,

As I am graduating, Id like to write this letter to express my feelings before leaving school.Looking back at the last three years of my high school life, Im very proud that I have gained a lot. Apart from learning much knowledge in different subjects, I also learnt how to be a qualified student or a real person. Due to the help of my teachers, I know the significance of being honest, confident and warm-hearted. I really appreciate the devotion that my teachers paid.

Despite the achievements I have made, I have pities during my high school life. I think I should have exercised more rather than study all the time. After all, healthy is vital to us all.

After graduating from high school, Ill enter college, a place where I may meet many challenges. Ill live in college instead of living at home, which requires me to be independent. How to communicate with students who come from different cities is also a challenge.

I suggest you studying hard and building a strong body during your high school lives. Only in this way can you achieve more and have a better future.

写决心的英语作文初二?

A new year ,a new start,when I stand on the edge of the a new year,I can't help thinking about my plan of next year.

Just as the old saying:“Well began is the half of the success.”So I decide that I should be at work while the others are still relaxing ,and then ,at the beginning ,I'm quicker than the others and of course I will get better result than the others.

But ,what I really decide to do is that I must make good of anytime I can spare though it seems impossible.While,I will do my best to live up with what I have planned,and the result will prove it

有关决心的英文作文?

My Resolution

This is a new term;this is a new beginning;this is a totally new me!This is a new way to learn good English.This is a new way to live my life.From today,I'm determined to yell English every

day!From today,I'm determined to build up my confidence and shake the world.

I want to fully open my heart!I want to be wholly devoted!I want to be totally crazy!I want to completely forget about my face!I want to open my mouth wildly.I want to thoroughly conquer my laziness and shyness.I want to successfully overcome all my difficulties.I want to totally reshape my life.

I am the future of my family,the future of China,and the future of the world.

I desire to win!I must win!Iwill absolutely definitely and without any doubt

I have every confidence in myself.Today is the day to make miracies.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文毕业感言表达决心,写决心的英语作文初二上册的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文毕业感言表达决心,写决心的英语作文初二上册和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/151126.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐