去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文,高中英语作文去养老院做义工

去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文,高中英语作文去养老院做义工

去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文?

去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文

As a member of volunteers, I got up early because I was too excited to sleep. In the morning, we volunteers brought some flowers and fresh fruit. As we arrived at the Happiness Nursing Home, we sent them our best wishes too. How happy they were!

Then we cleaned the windows and swept the floor for them. After that, some of us performed activities for them, such as singing songs and dancing. Some of us read newspaper for them. Some of us chatted with them. When it was time for us volunteers to leave, they were grateful for our kindness.

From this meaningful activity, I found that we are supposed to care for the old and respect them. In our daily life, we should offer our seats to them on buses. And we should treat our own grandparents more kindly.

求初三英语作文有关准备去养老院做义工?

Chongyang,the traditional Chinese festival for the elderly,is coming around .We are planning to visit the Nursing Home to celebrate the speacial day,and we would like to invite students from your school to join us.We have planned several activities,When we get there,we will visit the elderly in their rooms in groups,prensenting them with flowers and self-made cards to show our respect and love.Then we will do some cleaning and washing for them with the help of the nurses.

As some old people feel lonely,We may chat with them about their old days.changes of our city,or anything they are interested in.We may also give them some performanees,singing ,dancing and so on.

I am sure we will both gain a better understanding of the olderly in China.If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文,高中英语作文去养老院做义工的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文去养老院当志愿者的志愿计划英语作文,高中英语作文去养老院做义工和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/149915.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐