写一篇关于介绍自己的宠物的英语作文,我会喜欢养宠物的英语作文带翻译

写一篇关于介绍自己的宠物的英语作文,我会喜欢养宠物的英语作文带翻译

写一篇有关讲解自己的宠物的英语作文?

Ihavealovelydog,itsnameisLulu.IlikeLulu.It’sverydocile.Ithaswhitefur,soitlooksverynice.It’smybestanimalfriend.Itisalsoveryfriendly.EverytimeIgohome,itwillwagitstailtome.AslongasIamangry,itwillruntomeandmakemehappy.Itseemslikemybloodsister.IshouldtakegoodcareofLuluandprotecther.Last,Ithinkwehumanbeingsshouldfulfilltheresponsibilitytolookafterourpets.

我会喜欢养宠物的英语作文?

Whenit comes to the topic of keeping pets, some may think it is a waste of bothtime and money; some people, may find it is a great joy. As for me, I hold thatkeeping pets can bring me happiness.

Firstly,keeping pets can keep us company when we feel lonely. As we know that it isimpossible for us to stay with others all the time, and sometimes we have tostay all by ourselves. At this time we may feel lonely, if you have a pet, itwill help to keep company with you. You can play with your pet and regard it asyour friend.

Secondly,keeping pets makes our world more harmonious. Animals are good friends to ushuman beings; it will make our world more harmonious to build friendship withthem.

Lastbut not least, keeping pets makes us more patience. Animal needs careful cares,and we need bath them, feed them and take them out every day, which is timeconsuming. If we have a pet and can do that every day, we will become morepatient.

Ina word, keeping pets can keep us company, make our world more harmonious andmake us more patient, so I think it is a great for us to keep pets.

有关小动物成长的英语日记?

December 8

There are four fish in my fish tank, three of them are large and one is very small. One is red, one is white, one is black, and the other is a small red koi. Those fish swim leisurely. When I made a sound, the fishes ran around.

December 9

These fish were selected by me personally at the flower and bird market. I named them separately. The red ones are rubies, the black ones are black pearls, the white ones are white jade pendants, and the smallest one is Koi, called Xiaokouzen. I wake up every morning and I go to see them.

December 10

This morning I ate breakfast and fed fish. I found that as long as my hand was above the fish tank, a few fish would swim together, as if they had all made an appointment. The little fish opened their small mouths and kept plopping up. It seemed that they had been hungry for a long time.

有关自己的英语成长日记

二年级英语作文写小动物?

英语作文我的小狗:I have a dog. My dog name is DuDu. DuDu is 9 years. DuDu is fat. It wears a white coat. DuDu has two big eyes and two small ears. It has one short mouth. My dog is smart. I like my dog. Do you like it?

我有一只狗。我的狗叫嘟嘟。都都 9 年了。嘟嘟很胖。它穿着一件白色的外套。嘟嘟有两只大眼睛和两只小耳朵。它有一个短嘴。我的狗很聪明。我喜欢我的狗。你喜欢吗?

五年级英语日记小狗成长?

I have a dog. It is yellow. It is very lovely. It likes meat. On weekends I go for a walk with my dog. It is very happy.

三年级我的小动物英语作文20词?

I have a little fish for eight years.He is wearing a red cloth. He is so beautiful and always happily to see me.

宠物是家人英语作文?

Last month,my mother bought a lovely dog as my birthday gift ,I love it very much.I call him Tommy,he is black .He can eat a lot of food,such as biscuits,milk,and some ham.I always take him to the park near my school,he is so pretty that my family and my friend love him deeply.For my part , Tommy is not only my pet ,but also my friend .

上个月,妈妈给我买了一只可爱的狗,作为我的生日礼物,我很喜欢它。我叫他汤米,他是黑色的。他能吃不少的食物,如饼干,牛奶,和一部分火腿。我常常带他去学校附近的公园,它如此可爱以至我的朋友和我的家人深深的喜爱他。对我来说,依然不会只是我的宠物,也是我的朋友

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写一篇关于介绍自己的宠物的英语作文,我会喜欢养宠物的英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇关于介绍自己的宠物的英语作文,我会喜欢养宠物的英语作文带翻译和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/147245.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语考试热门资讯推荐