用英语介绍放鞭炮简短,燃放烟花英文说法是什么

用英语介绍放鞭炮简短,燃放烟花英文说法是什么

用英语讲解放鞭炮简短?

Introducing firecrackers in English, you can say that firecrackers are an excellent culture of China traditional culture. Every year, people can set off firecrackers to drive away our young animals, so as to ensure our happiness all our lives.

燃放烟花英文说法?

set off fireworksshoot off fireworkslet off fireworks放烟花、放烟火、放鞭炮例句:

1. Be careful when you set off fireworks . 燃放烟火时一定要当心。

2. It is dangerous to shoot off fireworks. 放鞭炮是很危险的。

3. Last night was the final opportunity for city residents to let off fireworks this year. 昨晚是正月十五,春节的今天结束,也是城市居民今年燃放烟花的最后机会。

放鞭炮英语过去式?

set off fireworks

放鞭炮英语作文20字?

Set off firecrackers

In the morning, she heard scratching firecrackers outside the window, my father and I hurriedly put ten thousand loud firecrackers get out, Im covering her ears time ran home.

In the evening, my brother and a seaside together to put firecrackers flying rats, flying rats firecrackers bundles of silver light, fly high, I think if they can fly to the moon! Finally, we put several parachute, there was a bang, in the sky like a meteor shower, turned into pieces of beautiful all of us happy jumped up, set off firecrackers are busy looking good!

My name is DaMing.I go to my uncles to enjoy the Spring Festival.This morning,my friend and I played games.I wanted to set off fireworks,but XiaoLing stopped me.I wondered why cant I set off fireworks when festivals.XiaoLing asked me to have a look at the picture posters.The picture descrided that setting off fireworks will cause dameges,such as causing fires,making environment pollution and injuring others.After reading the picture posters I think:It is nesserary to be forbidden setting off fireworks.

放鞭炮

我的名字是大明。我去叔叔家过春节。今天早晨,我和我的朋友玩游戏。我想要放鞭炮,但是,晓玲组织了我。我说:“过节了,怎么还不让放鞭炮?”晓玲说:“你看看宣传画就了解了。”宣传画上描绘了放鞭炮灰带来的危害,比如会导致火灾、导致环境污染、炸伤人。看完宣传画后,我想:是应该不允许放鞭炮。

雅思英语备考资料及辅导课程

雅思英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

雅思英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英语介绍放鞭炮简短,燃放烟花英文说法是什么的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英语介绍放鞭炮简短,燃放烟花英文说法是什么和雅思英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/146956.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 雅思英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

英语放鞭炮       燃放烟花英文说法       燃放烟花英文说法是什么       用英语介绍放鞭炮简短   

雅思英语热门资讯推荐

• 雅思英语用英语介绍放鞭炮简短,燃放烟花英文说法是什么

用英语讲解放鞭炮简短? Introducing firecrackers in English, you can say that firecrackers are an excellent culture of China traditional culture. Every year, people can set off firecrackers to drive away our young animals, so as to ensure o...

• 雅思英语英语选择题的答题方法和技巧

英语选择题的题目作答方式和技巧? 实际上做单项选择题,第一要考虑哪些方面,词汇量,还有短语的固定用法,自己平日间要注意累积,还有就是有部分比较不明显的短语搭配,在有限时间...

• 雅思英语剑桥雅思后面generaltrainin

剑桥雅思后面general training test,要不要做啊? 雅思考试分为A类(学术类)和G类(培训类)。也就是说,A类主要是用来申请英联邦国家大学课程,G类用于移民等。两类考试还是略有区别的,...