关于慈善计划英语作文

关于慈善计划英语作文

有关慈善计划英语作文?

Walk for children in poor areas

Not long ago, our school organized a charity walk to raise money for children in poor areas.

It was on Saturday, 23 rd October. We walked from the school to the centre of the city. Before the walk, we grouped ourselves into a team of four and planned everything well. It was a hard (tough) work. But during the walk, we supported and helped each other. With the help of many people, we raised over (more than) 50,000 yuan in the end.

We all felt tired, but we were very happy. Because it was a meaningful experience and it was an excellent chance to learn team spirit

英语作文公共广告的功用?

,一条公益广告就好像是一盏灯,灯光亮一部分,我们身边的黑暗就可以少一部分.还我更相信,每个人的心灵都像是一扇窗,窗户打开光亮就可以进来.我相信“文明就在我们身边”,离我们很近很近,近得触手可及.

A public advertising is like a lamp,some bright lights,the darkness around us will be less.And I believe,everyone's mind is like a window,will come in bright open windows.I believe that the "civilization around us",from our very close,close enough to touch.

2,公益广告具有很强的教育意义和象征意义,作用就是来激发大家的意识,使人对周围的一部分事导致一部分注意.公益广告是针对全人类的一个集体的利益,它的表现的形式比较有寓意,觉得意味深长,导致思考,有教育和启发的作用.

A public advertising has a strong educational and symbolic role is to stimulate people's awareness of some of the things people around them cause some attention.PSAs are against the interests of a collective humanity,in the form of its manifestations have more meaning that meaningful,causing thinking,the role of education and inspiration.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于慈善计划英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于慈善计划英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/144219.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于慈善计划英语作文

有关慈善计划英语作文? Walk for children in poor areas Not long ago, our school organized a charity walk to raise money for children in poor areas. It was on Saturday, 23 rd October. We walked from the school to the centre of the city. Bef...

• 英语作文性向歧视是什么意思,cruel summer意思

性向歧视是什么意思? 指一种性别成员对另一种性别成员的不平等对待,特别是男性对女性的不平等对待,两性当中的不平等,导致社会的歧视其他人的性别,现在的社会环境也不存在性别歧...

• 英语作文2023热点英语作文120字,以myschoollife为题的英语作文

2023热点英语作文120字? Make a glass of water in the sky,Find Zheng Mingyuan time, Wang Yang panic,Love and hate are but moments,Floating in the world of mortals,Take a glass of water from the sky,Looking for proof of the original t...

• 英语作文英语续写表达思念的句子

英语续写表达思念的句子? 1. I miss you so much and I want you here with me. 我是如此想念你,我想要你和我在一起。 2. Youre always on my mind. 你永驻我心。 3. I couldnt stop thinking about you. 我没法停下来不想...

• 英语作文关于爱的英语作文开头,向他人表达关爱的英语作文

有关爱的英语作文开头? love is always sweet.As time is slipping away, boredom, be used to, abandonment, loneliness, despair and cold smile will come gradually.Once being eager to stay with someone forever, later, we would felicitateourselv...