求一篇关于养宠物的英语作文120个字就行,关于养宠物的英语名言有哪些

求一篇关于养宠物的英语作文120个字就行,关于养宠物的英语名言有哪些

求一篇有关养宠物的英语作文120个字就行,要原创?

My grandmother gave me a cat as a birthday present. It was named Mini. It was black and white. When I came back home,she usually ran to me and played with me. When I was doing my homework, she used to lie under the table quietly. She loved to look at herself in the mirror. She kept clean and enjoyed being washed. She was such a nice and lovely cat. A week ago when I took her out, she was so happy running around. Unfortunately she was lost. Since then I have never found her. How I miss her! I have a pet dog, her name is Du Du. She is very cute but quite naughty. My father, my mother and me, we all like her very much, and seldom scold her though she sometimes makes a mess at home. However, my mother got really angry with Du Du a few days ago. My mother loves flowers and always brings some home. Last Sunday, she bought some lilies. They were very fragrant. Du Du must have thought that the flowers were delicious, too, so she ate them while my mother was in the kitchen. By the time my mother rushed out of the kitchen, the vase was broken, water was everywhere and the flowers were all gone. My mother was so angry that she didn’t talk to Du Du for the rest of the day and didn’t feed her in the evening. Panda―the National Treasure Panda is one of the scarcest animals. People in the world like it very much. There used to be many pandas in China long ago. As the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, pandas became less. But at present, the number of pandas is increasing year by year. There are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them. Nowadays, the biggest nature park for panda in China is in Sichuan. There is a research centre for nature and wild life there. Scientists hope that one day they will have enough pandas to be set free and let them live in the wild again 这是写熊猫的 第一篇 I have a pet dog. She is 2 years old. She is a clever and beautiful dog. Its name is Huahua. Its colour is white. She has two big eyes, just like mine. She is very lovely. She can understand me. When I play, she will play, too. When I have dinner, she always sits on a chair near me. She is very naughty. One day, I went out for a walk with her. She ran too fast. So I couldn't find it soon. I was very worried, but when I was crying, I found she was behind me. What a lovely and naughty dog she is! Do you think so? 第二篇 .我的宠物是 一条可爱的狗。它的名字是"点点" 。因为有不少黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上。"点点" 是很友好的。不少孩子喜欢和它玩。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶。" 点点" 喜欢很跑。它跑得很迅速还它有一个女朋友。它的名字"娜娜" 。它的皮肤也有不少黑圈子。我很喜欢我的宠物。这是一只好宠物!! My pet is a lovely

dog.Its

name is "dian dian"

.because

there are a lot of black circle on its

skin.the

"dian dian" is very

friendly.Many

childen like play with

him.His

favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. ’dian dian ’ likes to run very

much.It

can run very fast and it has a girl

friend.its

name "na na"

.there

are a lot of black circle on its skin,

too.I

like my pet very

much.It

is a good pet!! 2.我有两只小猫。他们很漂亮。一只是黄色的。另一只是白色的。他们很可爱。黄色的小猫很调皮。他常常到处跑。他最喜欢的游戏是玩球、绳子和石头。而白色的小猫很温和。她喜欢洗她的脸。还她不喜欢和人玩。她常常跳上我的膝盖。我喜欢给她洗澡。 噢,我的小猫为我带来了不少愉快。我们是很好的朋友。我爱他们。 I have got two baby cats. they are very beautiful. One is yellow. the other is white. they are very lovely. the yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath. Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them.可以参考http://www.hxen.com/englishwriting/chuzhongyingyuzuowen/2023-05-06/6495.html

有关养宠物的英语名言?

Acathasninelives.猫有九条命。(英国迷信,指猫的生命力强)Acatinglovescatchesnomice.(=Muffledcatscatchnomice.)带手套的猫捉不到耗子;四肢不勤,一事无成;怕沾污手指的人做不出什么事。Acatmaylookataking.猫也可看国王(指小人物也应有部分权利)Agooddogdeservesagoodbone.好狗应该啃好骨头,有功者受赏

有关以后想养的宠物英语作文?

Cats are very cute animals,they are very special as well.It has pointy ears,round eyes,little claws,and short but soft fur.Cats like eating fish and mice.They like to keep themselves clean,they do that by licking their fur.Also they are nocturnal animals,they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night.We should love cat,because cats are our friends,too.

我想养一只猫当宠物的英语作文?

Cats are very cute animals,they are very special as well.

It has pointy ears,round eyes,little claws,and short but soft fur.Cats like eating fish and mice.They like to keep themselves clean,they do that by licking their fur.Also they are nocturnal animals,they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night.

We should love cat,because cats are our friends,too.

我们为什么要养宠物英语演讲?

可能是为了搞笑,猎奇,好玩吧

你喜欢养动物吗用英语写一篇文章?

Are you like feed animal ? This is a think ing problom for you. My question is I like feed animal,because I think feed animal can relax yourself. My like animal is dog, because the dog is cute,and it is become your friend.

In a word, I like feed animal. Animal can you become your best friend.

I have a lovely dog.Its name is yoyo. I like it very much.It has tow big ears, tow big and bright eyes. Its hair is brown. It has become a part of my family.It has its own house,but it likes to sleep under my bed,play in my house. I like talking to it,because its a friend worth of trusting.I would like to share my happy things with

it.When I am sad,talking to it makes me feel good.I am happy to have such a lovely friend.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文求一篇关于养宠物的英语作文120个字就行,关于养宠物的英语名言有哪些的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文求一篇关于养宠物的英语作文120个字就行,关于养宠物的英语名言有哪些和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/143297.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐