wayoflife英语作文初二,初二英语的对话小短文简单点的题目

wayoflife英语作文初二,初二英语的对话小短文简单点的题目

wayoflife英语作文初二?

Way of Life

Life is not always full of smiles and flowers.But we must try our best to smile everyday.

Every person has his own difficulties no matter how high his position or how great his achievement is. So it is importance to have a correct attitude to face up to difficulties.

Some people feel so dejected about their difficulties that they fall into pessimism; others resort to putting the blame on others, the society or circumstance; still others are frightened by difficulties and give up halfway. All these people don’t use their abilities to overcome difficulties. So their attitudes are negative.

The positive method is to use your ability to clear away your difficulties .The way of life depend on our own.

初二英语的对话小短文!简单点的?

1,Two birls

Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?

Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.

Teacher: Please tell us.

Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.

两只鸟

老师: 这儿有两只鸟,一只是麻雀。谁能指出哪只是燕子,哪只是麻雀吗?

学生:我指不出,但我清楚答案。

老师:请说说看。

学生:燕子旁边的就是麻雀,麻雀旁边的就是燕子。

2. The Fish Net

"Can you tell me what fish net is made, Ann?"

"A lot of little holes tied together with strings." replied the little girl.

鱼网

"你能告诉我鱼网是什么做的吗,安?" 老师发问道。

"把不少小孔用绳子栓在一起就成了鱼网了。" 小女孩回答道。

初二第一或二单元英语作文?

Dear Sally, I’m sorry to hear that you're not feeling well。I think you should go to bed eraly.And you shouldn't study to late.You should drink some water,it helps to your health.I think you can talk with your Chinese friends.This can help you improve putonghua.You shouldn't stresssd out,you should listen to some music. I hope you feel better soon!

期望我的回答对你有很大帮助

有关经历的句子英语初二

My childhood has gone and can never come back.Yet I still cannot forget the happy clay figures when I was a little boy and was a prince in the family.

My family was not rich,but as there were only two of us in the family,my younger sister and I,we natually became our parents treasures.I will never forget the evenings when,after supper,we sat down together and begged our parents to tell us stories.How I liked those tales told by my mother.

I also remember the days when I fell sick and had to be confined to bed.My parents were then the most unhappy persons in the world.There would be no more fairy tales to be told and the whole family would lose its cheerfulness until I got well gagin.

The recollection of my childhood is like a dream.It can never be recovered.I will remember it forever.

It is appropriate that we should have a special day for you.

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文wayoflife英语作文初二,初二英语的对话小短文简单点的题目的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文wayoflife英语作文初二,初二英语的对话小短文简单点的题目和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/132548.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语考试热门资讯推荐