我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)

我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)

我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)?

英文例文:

Yingying is my best friend. She is thirteen years old.She comes from Beijing.Now she is in Class One. She is very much interested in sports. She likes swimming, running and playing basketball.Her favourite food is dumpings.Blue is her favourite colour.She works very hard,so she do well in her studies especially maths and English.

翻译:

颖颖是我最好的朋友,她13岁,来自北京。目前她在一班。她针对运动很感兴趣,她喜欢游泳,赛跑和打篮球。她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.她学习很努力,故此,她的成绩很好,尤其是英语和数学。

分析:

试题主要紧跟我的朋友展开,既然如此那,文章的重点就是需讲解“我”的朋友。

MYFRIEND

Ihavemanyfriend.(我有不少朋友)ButIonlyhaveabestfriend(但我唯有一个最好的朋友)Sheisnotverybeautiful,butsheisverykind.(她不是很漂亮,但她很善良)Shealwayshelpme.(她常常帮我)Sheismyfriend,andmyteacher(她是我的朋友,也是我的老师)IfIamsad,sheplaysajokeonme,makesmelaugh(假设我很伤心,她会和我开玩笑,逗我笑。IfIamdiscouraged,sheencouragesme.(假设我失去信心,她会鼓励我)IfIamcomplacent,sheremindsme(假设我自满,她会提醒我)Andsoon,(等等)Ilovemybestfriend.(我爱我最好的朋友)Ibelievewearebestfriends,forever.(我相信我们永远都是最好的朋友)

myfriend英语作文8句话?

LiMing is my best friend. He is tall and thin. He has short and black hair. He likes sports very much. He is good at playing football.He studies very hard. He does well in all the subjects. He is helpful, and he always helps classmates do a lot of things. So all of us like him very much.

my good friend英语作文?

My good friend is Mei. She’s a girl. She is my classmate.Mei is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. She likes summer.

Because she can swim in the summer holiday. She likes pink and white. She is in Class Four, Grade Six with me. She usually goes to school by motor cycle. Sometimes she goes to school on foot. We often go shopping together on the weekend.

We will be good friends forever.

my good friend英语作文

This is Helen. She is my friend.She has a small nose and a big mouth.She likes snacks.She can swim and skip.She is very tall.I like her very much.

mybestfriend英语作文40词?

My best friend is Bill. She has short hair.She has two big eyes and a small mouth.She is tall and thin.She likes to do sports. She likes to play badminton and volleyball. Her favourite color is pink.

英语作文Myfriend越简单越好?

答:My friend I have a good friend. His name is Mike. He was born in a small town near London. He is taller than me, and he is stronger than my another friend John. He came to China with his parents two years ago. His parents are teaching English in China now. He and his parents like China and Chinese food very much. 我的朋友我有一个好朋友,他的名字叫麦克。他出生在伦敦附近的一个小镇。他比我高,且他比我的另外一个朋友约翰壮实。两年前,他和他的父母亲来到中国。目前,他父母在中国教英语。他和他的父母喜欢中国,还很喜欢中国食品。

和她的友谊英语作文?

Mary was my best friend while we were in primary school. She moved to another city later, i Treasure our friendship and We keep in touch by email or phone now

mygoodfriendtom英语作文?

My good friend Tom, he is my classmate, he comes from England, he is a handsome boy. He has been in China for five years. He likes sports. We often play basketball together. He often helps me with my English, and I also help him with his Chinese.

英语口语备考资料及辅导课程

英语口语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语口语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/124859.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)       myfriend英语作文8句话       friend英语作文   

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)

我的朋友英语作文(带翻译)? 英文例文: Yingying is my best friend. She is thirteen years old.She comes from Beijing.Now she is in Class One. She is very much interested in sports. She likes swimming, running and playing basketball...

• 英语口语ZAP什么意思,电器上的rem是什么意思

ZAP什么意思? 你好,ZAP是英语单词zap的缩写,意为“突然打击,迅速攻击”,经常会用到于形容电击、打击或攻击等动作。在互联网用语中,ZAP也可表示“迅速删除”、“迅速屏蔽”等意思。...