求成人考试英语作文4篇,往年成人高考英语作文

求成人考试英语作文4篇,往年成人高考英语作文

求成人考试英语作文4篇?

成人高中毕业考试英语作文篇1

dear paul,

i am so glad that you are planning to take a summer course in china. our university runs summer chinese language courses at three levels,form beginning to advanced,all the courses start in early july. lessons will be given in small of no more than ten students. you will get a lot of practice in such a class. all classes are taught by teachers with rich experience in teaching foreign students. classes meet four hours a day,five days w week-monday though friday. if you decide to come or need any further information,do let me know.

yours,

li hua

成人高中毕业考试英语作文篇2

dear bob,

it's very kind of you to write me and let me know about your beautiful city. now i'd like to tell you something about my hometown jiangcheng. the city stands on the bank of the changjiang river. it is a beautiful place for people to live in. its economy has been developing rapidly in the past ten years. new factories,houses,and roads have been built .more schools and hospitals are available for its people. however,there are still some problems,such as water and air pollution and heavy traffic in rush hours. in my opinion,jiangcheng should develop its economy scientifically. i would also think that the growth of its population should be brought under control so that we'll have a letter hometown in future.

yours,

xiaohua

成人高中毕业考试英语作文篇3

dear professor wang?

on behalf of the student union of the english department,i am writing to invite you to give a lecture on chinese history. we have planned to have such a lecture at 2:30 p. m. in lecture hall 419,on may 25. looking forward to your lecture. inform us in advance if you can not come.

sincerely yours,

li ping

成人高中毕业考试英语作文篇4

oct. 15

dear zhang qiang,

how are you doing recently?i’m planning to go to shanghai and look around in the city for a few days. i’ll take the train and arrive at 8 o‘clock a.m. on october 21st. will you please come and meet me at the station?i’m going to stay in shanghai till october 24th. please help me book a hotel room. i hope to stay in a hotel around the downtown area but the price shouldn’t be very high. i don’t mind if the room is small. another thing, can you book a ticket for me back to beijing on 24th?

all the best,

john

往年成人高中毕业考试英语作文考点十篇?

1.信念是非常的重要的。

2.姚明,这个名字不会被世界遗忘,虽然他已经退休了。

3.每个人都拥有他们的冲动,假设他们不可以很好地控制住他们的冲动,就可以做严重犯错的事情。

4.你是alice。你的朋友bonnie很快就要到你的乡间小屋拜访,但你却要出去一会儿。

5.假定你是某市居民,名叫李华。

6.谈到我的学生生活,它的很有趣。

7.生活不总是根据我们的意愿走。

8.请你用英语 写一篇短文,讨论一下为什么要感恩父母

9.冲动是魔鬼,它可能会造成可怕的事情。

10.成功职业生涯鼓励了很多青少年去追求他们的梦想。

英语作文篇:

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Li Hua. I have the honor of being your guide. Id like to give you a brief introduction to our field trip today.

DO you want a strong body? Let me tell you how to do .

YOU should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,and drink lots of boiled water. You should sleep at least eight in the evening ,too. But you should not drink coffee or tea before sleep.

成人高考备考资料及辅导课程

成人高考免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

成人高考培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文求成人考试英语作文4篇,往年成人高考英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文求成人考试英语作文4篇,往年成人高考英语作文和成人高考的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/119419.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 成人高考栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

成人高考热门资讯推荐